Power Rangers Mystic Force - "Dark Wish" Talk up!

Mr. Underachiever said:
-Oh, God, FINALLY some unmorphed stunts! Where have they been all season? But then, why'd they keep slowing down Nick's kicks when they all missed?

Gosh. I totally agree with you on this. It has been a while since SPD's S.W.A.T. Part 1.

Part 2 was sooo brilliant. FREAKIN' AWESOME.

-What was the name of the new megazord? The captions didn't say, and I didn't hear it.

Good thing I recorded it. Let me check it out for you.

EDIT: Just watched this part. The captions only said "Megazord!". That's all.


Dogbot said:
Just to tell you:

Warning: Over usage of Slow motions and explosions in most fights

Just giving you prepared.

Oh geez. I hate slow-mo. It's so overrated. I hope they don't use slow-mo for Power Rangers Operation Overdrive!

I don't mind having some huge explosions. Those doesn't bother me. It'll be much better WITHOUT pathetic slow-mo.
 
Last edited:
The new Megazord is called the Manticore Megazord.

Koichi, or however you correctly spell his name really outdid himself this time.

I think the last time I enjoyed original fights as much as I did was Cole Vs. Master Org in The Master's Last Stand.

I think the standout battle was Koragg Vs. Fightoe and 50 Below in the forest. It was just a blast to watch.

ouch?!? way to overdo the drama Kalish...

Isn't the use of Slow-mo determined by the director?
 
Mr. Underachiever said:
Yeah, but how is that any different from any of the other original fight scenes this season?
Well...Ahh...Errr....There was...ugh....CRAP!

But really, If they cut the slow motion and have it fast, then it would be good.
 
Bouken Black said:
GPD thinks EVERYTHING he/she sees is fantastic....Dark Wish was horrible.

Because Im easy to please and not a prick when it comes to childrens TV shows. I'm just not anal about every little detail like some people are. It's Power Rangers.

Blue said:
You didn't miss much. This was an okay special, no Samurai's Journey or End of Time.

Why would you compare Dark Wish to a finale?? O_o Nothing compares to End of Time.

I thought Dark Wish was better than Samurai's Journey. The best part of SJ was Party 2. Dark Wish was great.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
Because Im easy to please and not a prick when it comes to childrens TV shows. I'm just not anal about every little detail like some people are. It's Power Rangers.

Well said.

And thanks goodness, the troll is banned. I'm so glad!

The 2nd Evil said:
The new Megazord is called the Manticore Megazord.

Ewww... Manticore Megazord? That got to be worst megazord name ever. I like Legend Megazord better than Manticore Megazord.
 
GrnPsychoGarren said:
I thought Dark Wish was better than Samurai's Journey. The best part of SJ was Party 2. Dark Wish was great.
Just because people have been saying stuff like "OMG! Better than sex!" "OMG better than Jebus!" OMG! Better than sex WITH Jebus!"

Dark Wish was okay, certainly one of the best episodes so far, but like I said, not the biggest MF fan at this point. Of the three episodes, the only one I really-really liked was part two. Loved the tribunal and hope we see more of them later one. Sounds like one of them if more or less the ancestor of black magic or something with the "If I recall, she is related to you" comment about Necrolai.

Ewww... Manticore Megazord? That got to be worst megazord name ever. I like Legend Megazord better than Manticore Megazord.
Why? Manticore is a good name, Legend Megazord is just waaay too generic. Plus, Manticore is acually based on the Manticore from Greek legends, it's a clever name.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top