Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Can't Win Them All [Talk Up!]

SaikoDragon

It's Judgement Time!
Airs TONIGHT at 8:00 (eastern) / 7:00 (central) On ToonDisney
Looking for a download? - Try: www.mininova.org (For Torrents)
and: RangerCast.com

---Episode List---
01 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:00 - Welcome to the Jungle, I
02 - Mon Feb 18 - 7:30 - Welcome to the Jungle, II

03 - Mon Feb 25 - 8:00 - Sigh of the Tiger
04 - Mon Mar 3 - 8:00 - A Taste of Poison
05 - Mon Mar 10 - 8:00 - Can't Win Them All
06 - Mon Mar 17 - 8:00 - Dance the Night Away
07 - Mon Mar 24 - 8:00 -- Pizza Slice of Life
08 - Mon Mar 31 - 8:00 -- Way of the Master
09 - ???? - Good Karma Bad Karma
------------------
*****PRJF spoilers thread!*****

Episode Description
(Provided by Burgundy; Thanks goes to 2nd Evil for the HJU hook up)​

PRJF Episode: 1605 - “Can’t Win Them All”
Writer: Bruce Kalish
[HIDE]Theo has been the best and fastest learner at everything. His confidence is smashed when he is made a fool in a battle against Gakko. Theo gives up and doesn’t see the point in anything. Casey and Lily try to protect the city from the mischievous Gakko as RJ trains Theo. The battle worsens for Casey and Lily. In order to save his friends, Theo must regain his confidence.[/HIDE]

Try not to vote until after the episode airs. Booya


(Note: If you're making a discussion thread for PR Jungle Fury, try to keep a similar template. Include the time and date the episode for the discussion airs. Include links for people to find downloads to the episode after it's aired, and include a list of upcoming episodes. Or if you want to copy/paste what I've done, feel free.)
 
Last edited:
As always thoughts as they come.

-Theo teh awesome to open forth.
-Infighting between the Venoms is new as is this footage, though I wonder why Camile puts such nastiness into "LIZARD" as she and Gecko both are...
-Theo is the PERFECT EMPLOYEE.
-Fight with Gecko is mostly NZ footage but the building fight scene stuff is Geki EXCEPT for Casey getting owned and Theo getting kicked.
-Theo going into pout mode INSTANTLY. Not a fan but I understand why they have to do this.
-And what's up with Theo's hair. that's some Zero-G sh*t.
-"I didn't do anything." "Exactly". Oh Dai Shi is EVIL.
-RJ's dance, I dare someone to do it at the next Ranger convention type thing. Or do a video of yourself doing it and post it on Youtube.
-Unmorphed fight scene does not exist in Geki I believe someone correct me if I'm wrong.
-RJ on the road with his recliner. And his odd training regimen continues. I like.
-Unmorphed fighting continues as I suspect Koichi and Alpha are OUT TO SHOW UP the TOEI stunt crew. And it was a nice line in the script about sicking the Rinshi on the rangers before Camile and Gecko fight them to tire them out.
-RJ's words of wisdom, NICE.
-Finally the MORPH.
-"Come down and fight like a monster."
-Theo vs Gecko, aside from the first hit, I think is Sentai footage, up until the finishing combo. The Weapons bit was NZ.
-"The Rangers are armed and dangerous". I wonder if Kelson had to beg to use that line or not.
-Oh they did Camile's eyeshadow too... looks nice.
-Finisher SHOWN. And Gecko gets beat down and blown up good.
-Dai Shi reads the riot act. I don't like his more generic cape outfit compared to the big coat thing. But I hope he still wears the big coat in battle. That would be nice.
-"Confident." "Self-assured." "Working." "Only human."

Episode is VERY similar to the Gekiranger one where Retsu gets owned and has to train really hard to overcome this Venom. Right down to Theo acting like a jackass. From what I remember Retsu's training had something to do with the clinging to the building seams and panels.

And I'm calling it right now, someone is going to do something to Fran and RJ's going to get REALLY PISSED and turn into Jungle Fury Wolf Ranger.
 
the mods are so lazy. Sooo lazy. Anyway, I missed the ep. Going to wait for the rerun tonight at 11:30 (12:30 eastern)

So was it a good episode? bad?
 
I quite enjoyed this ep. RJ is nuts, but I'm liking him more now. Theo is too awesome to just lose all his confidence like that. Oh well, it didn't really take all that much to get it back though. :laugh: Very entertaining.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top