Power Rangers DOES have a Doctor Who-like mythology

Yes, Doctor Who is a children's show. It was originally meant to teach children about science and British history. It's since evolved into a more family, all-ages show.
 
The first 40 years of DW were definitely children-orientated. I don't think many adults watched it at first, it just managed to maintain the same audience as they grew up.
 
Yeah I think they are thinking that because some children watch it, that it must be a kids show.

Yes, Doctor Who is a children's show. It was originally meant to teach children about science and British history. It's since evolved into a more family, all-ages show.

The first 40 years of DW were definitely children-orientated. I don't think many adults watched it at first, it just managed to maintain the same audience as they grew up.

Yes; it started out as a children's show. Then it morphed into a family-hour scifi adventure series. :castlerock2::castlerock2:

Wow holy crap. On here I've seen pictures from time to time, heard about alternate universes, a gajillion doctors, and all the smart/older people on here seem to watch it and talk about it often so I'm thinking this is some hardcore complex shyt. lol But it was a children''s/family show all along??

I'm quite surprised, some of you guys talk about it like it is the best thing since sliced bread. lol I mean there's nothing wrong with a kids show being great..nothing wrong with it being a kids show at all. I'm just surprised this was a kids show.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Power Rangers mythology is crap. It's incredibly inconsistent because there are a variety of writers who all give their own interpretation. Never compare the PR Univsere to Doctor Who. Your watching a fucking childrens show, accept it and move on...

See I hate it when people cant take their nose out of the air long enough to see that this show has been running since the 90s and has plenty of continuity.

Do you have any idea how muddled and unclear Doctor Who's own continuity is? Hell, people can't even come to an agree as to whether he was married or not, had a kid or not, or even is half human.

Oh and, FYI, Doctor who started out as a kids show. For kids. Its true.

Power Rangers could easily be made right, all we need is a creative team who wont talk down to their audience and accept what came before it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top