Power Rangers 2009=Zeo+Turbo Hybrid?

I was a little surprised they didn't keep Kaze's costume.

You probably could have ditched the helmet, though.

Well Kaze's costume is a tad bulky and hard to move around in. Hence when they do US costumes they're noticable simpler and easier to move around in. Look at Elsa's costume vs. her closest Abare counterpart.

I get the impression of Gounger is going to play out like Abare, complete with an engine trying to play a musical instrument which will inspire diverse reactions from people.

I would hope Disney continues to distance itself from the Saban era. Doing so grants the franchise more freedom as evidenced by the fact that we don't have to speculate for months about how Zordon can contine to great increasingly powerful Zord lines one right after the other in such a fashion that resembles Deus Ex Machina, nor do we have to explain how the defeat of one major group of villians doesn't mean all villians are defeated ie the Alliance of Evil and horribly tangled ranks, titles and backstory.

What I'm waiting on Disney to do is give someone permission to take a look at the huge amounts of back materials they have and start greating a somewhat believable backstory and history of Power Rangers. Sort of like the Star Wars novels, the source material is there as evidence by FF.Net's PR section, now just awaits the time.
 
She turned into Shizuka's boss :laugh: I think that's a good trade off :laugh:

No, no, no. Not that form. I meant from that Boukenger episode where Souta went on a date with a girl who turned out to be a stray cat that he helped and the rainbow cloth that Shizuka used to do a **** load of cosplay fighting on Souta-kun. "That" Form.
 
No, no, no. Not that form. I meant from that Boukenger episode where Souta went on a date with a girl who turned out to be a stray cat that he helped and the rainbow cloth that Shizuka used to do a **** load of cosplay fighting on Souta-kun. "That" Form.

Oooh...Cosplay Fighting! That would have rock...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top