Power Rangers 2009-Do you want the Machine Empire back?

The Galactabeasts and Wild Zords were both alive.

And technically you could somewhat consider Catastros as being a zord or part of a zord combination along with the other Mystic Force Rangers.
 
Does that mean they're going to use Kabutack and Robotack as Machine Empire Generals? :sly:

...they'll also use VR Troopers as monsters...and the Zaido suits as foot soldiers.


(yes, I went there)
 
Personally I would like to see the Machine Empire return, this time led by Gasket and Archerina. But the question that I want to see answered is: what has Master Vile been doing all these years. I think he'd be the perfect enemy for a future anniversary episode or series.

Well, If I recall correctly, Master Vile was turned to dust in C2D.
 
Hey, I like that idea. Seriously, I loved the Machine Empire and I'd love to see them again for the next PR (If there is a live-action PR next year).

Power Rangers Zeo Turbo!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top