Power Ranger Jason David Frank Leaves Earth At 49

When I had the opportunity to speak with him at a few conventions, he was always very kind, appreciative, and respectful to everyone who came after him. The genuine article. I can't stand how sad I am. May you find comfort in knowing that you gave so many of us hope. He was and always will be the most famous of the Power Rangers. Go, Green Ranger, and rest in peace, Jason David Frank. He was my favorite Power Ranger from the beginning, and he had a significant influence on my childhood. Go, green ranger. It's difficult to say goodbye to a hero you haven't had the opportunity to get to know. He'll be remembered as the Power Ranger with the most fame and abilities.

6th Ranger
I had the pleasure of meeting Jason. We didn't spend much time together, but we knew each other and saw each other occasionally. I had no idea he was having so much trouble. I spent the majority of Sunday refusing to believe what was going on. It's difficult for me to believe that this man is no longer alive. He was the most popular among his peers. My life improved dramatically as a result of his efforts. Everything I enjoy doing and everything I enjoy doing is directly related to how well he performed in mmpr. People will miss him, but the work he accomplished will live on in perpetuity.

Emergency, Dekaranger!
It's a terrible thing. Despite the fact that I didn't think he was the best Might Morphin Power Ranger cast member. After all that time, he was still one of my favorites. And is almost certainly the greatest Sixth Ranger of all time. Jason's death was a devastating blow that broke and crushed people. But it's important to remember that legends are unstoppable. And Jason David Frank is unquestionably a legend. He is remembered not only by the Power Rangers, but also by his four children. They are the ones who keep his memory alive, and it is critical that we provide them with the assistance they require while also respecting their right to privacy.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Life is really short. I was expecting him to make an appearance in the upcoming Power Rangers reboot and its not going to happen anymore,

I wish this is fake news, I wish this is not real. We just lost Kevin Conroy and now this.😥😢

I have sensed and noticed that the life cycle of all entertainers has shortened because of many factors like spending more time in the gym and on surgeries. I will certainly miss him.

Do you still love me if I am a worm
All of my childhood heroes are dying off. This is the worst week of my life.

I remember his dedication on playing Tommy that he starred on fan films. RIP