With GX_ST subs out, I can finally make a Quicky Review for these new episodes. However, because 7 and 8 were released at the same time, I'll try to work on 8 tomorrow if Digimon Xros Wars doesn't beat me to the punch (lulz).
Kaji Motomiya's Quickies
Pokemon: Best Wishes 7 (GX_ST)
Today's Title: I can only imagine where this goes from here...
[hide]Today's revealed Pokemon in the "Best Wishes" opening:
Tabunne
Munna
Ononokusu
Musharna
Onondo
-OMG! Mamepato had a significance today! And it's....it's...female?
-Actually, other than Chikorita, Satoshi's team NEVER had specific gender, right? They were left ambiguous? So that means this episode completely gave away Satoshi's team's gender. So that means...
Pikachu - Male
Mamepato - Female
Mijumaru - Male
Pokabu - Male
Tsutarja - Female
A second female grass starter...I really wonder where this will go...
-Wait, Iris eats berries?...They're not fruits?...Is there a berry in Pokemon that looks like a banana?
-Oh yeah, about Mamepato, its female. And it won a battle!...Technically. You win if you make the Pokemon faint, but it DID help Satoshi catch Tsutarja. Its techniques include Gust, Quick Attack, and Air Cutter.
-I was really hoping that Tsutarja's past or something would be showed, since Dent and Iris said that Tsutarja are known for leaving unworthy trainers, and it knew Attract, which Dent commented was a high-level move. Man, I hope Tsutarja gets a better background...it really got me thinking.
-No Team Rocket action today, but they did mention about a "mysterious system". Could this mean that...Team Plasma will be coming soon? And what about HIM?
-Speaking of Team Rocket, who wants to guess what's Kojiro's next Pokemon (if it isn't confirmed yet)? I keep thinking that trash-bag thing might join them...
There really wasn't much to review to this episode. It was mostly chasing and catching Tsutarja. Not much plot behind it, so...yeah...Review's over. Go home.[/hide]