[Video Game] Pokemon: Best Wishes Talkback (the closest thing to a reboot we're getting)

magikarpswear.gif


Indeed Magikarp.
 
^^No. It's not that she was full of hot air. It's that her current party of Pokemon are very unfortunate toward her right now.
 
"I want my Pokemon to get stronger but, I don't wanna battle!"
"I want my Pokemon to listen to me but, I don't want to bond with them through fighting!"

-_-
 
Wrong. She wants her Pokemon to get stronger but she doesn't want to battle Ash. She'll train with Dento because he'll be sympathetic (you do know she was all ready to battle with Dento right?), but she says that Ash and Pikachu won't hold back.

I don't even know where you got that second line from.
 
Wrong. She wants her Pokemon to get stronger but she doesn't want to battle Ash. She'll train with Dento because he'll be sympathetic (you do know she was all ready to battle with Dento right?), but she says that Ash and Pikachu won't hold back.

I get that and it's still sorta dumb imo. I'm not saying that she has to be like Shinji/Paul and be a military hard-ass to her Pokemon but she can't expect every trainer to be sugar and gumdrops towards her
especially if they go with her being the 8th gym leader.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top