is Mayor of Farmville
I think Bayantel has DSL...but it gets cut off every time, based on nightly chats with my aunt thru MagicJack. XD

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
anyway - me and my friends call smart as SMART BROKEN - dont ask why XD

dami kseng problems jan. mas maganda kung mag switch ka nalang:)
Yea. That's what I read on most Filipino tech forums. But it's having a good connection on mine.

Although it's not as fast as DSL, as long as I have internet and can visit HJU. It's fine.:buttrock:

Right now, I am having some internet problems regarding about the video streaming and file dloading and that really sucks. I have a connection here of 385 kbps and I expect a higher rate of VSs (Video Streaming) and FDs (File Downloads) but then somethings not going good already with this. Any Filipino or In-Country Foreigners here who can give me any advice to this?
Just one question, how many years have you been using your account?
Smart Bro only offers their customers 1 year contract. So if you are already beyond that, like me who have my previous account in 3 years, there's a possibility that your account is near to it's end. Meaning getting paced-out.

If you want a stronger connection again, drop and disconnect your existing account and apply for a new one.

I talk to pinays all the time :buttrock: (hotttt) , yah some crappy service (servers) there a lot of times. :(

Yea. That's what I read on most Filipino tech forums. But it's having a good connection on mine.

Although it's not as fast as DSL, as long as I have internet and can visit HJU. It's fine.:buttrock:

Just one question, how many years have you been using your account?
Smart Bro only offers their customers 1 year contract. So if you are already beyond that, like me who have my previous account in 3 years, there's a possibility that your account is near to it's end. Meaning getting paced-out.

If you want a stronger connection again, drop and disconnect your existing account and apply for a new one.

1st: Yes, that is fine in some points, but as for the rest... MEH! I want a 30 minute show to be 100% buffered in just 4 minutes max and 2 minutes minimum.

2nd: Around 3 and a half years ago... I am planning to go for I got sick of the "NO INTERNET HOME" of mine back then in the Summer 2007 when I got myself a summer class in college. I am really planning to switch to Sky Broadband this March.