[MAKATI] Philippine Stores with Kamen Rider Question

PARTY HARD
Okay, so my mom will be heading to the Philippines this week and next to see my Tito (uncle), who's in a very bad condition (I pray for him every day...). I had the thought, but I didn't want to ask because the reason she is going there is not for a vacation or anything.

All of a sudden, she asks me if there's anything I want from the Philippines. I was hesitant, but she told me that it's okay. She said she's going to Makati, so I need to know:

Other than Great Toys Online and Toy Kingdom, what other popular or well known toy store that sells Kamen Rider (preferably a bit before or up to Kabuto...) can be found in Makati?

Quick, I need this by Thursday. I already have a list (and pictures) of stuff for mom to find, most of them from Great Toys Online, but I need more...for insurance.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
So Kaji, you have a Filipino blood in you?
Anyways, there's another shop I know, but I don't know if Wasabi Toys is in the Makati area.

PARTY HARD
Joo didinno? lol

Yeah, I do, but I don't really speak any form of Tagalog. I'm a failure Filipino.

And I just checked. No, only in Greenhills...

Peek a Boo!
*Surprised to learn that Kaji Motomiya is a Filipino*

Since I didn't live in Makati or any place near it, dunno.

HEROW
Makati? I seriously doubt it. The only stores that has those older KR stuff has got to be GreatToys and Toy Kingdom.

If you want to gamble, try sending your tita to Glorietta, there's a small store in Glorietta 1 Ground Floor section called "Toy Town", it has tons of KR Blade stuff in the back. :thumbs: Not sure if it's still there though... :sweat:

PARTY HARD
I...haven't been to Makati, so I wouldn't know about Glorietta enough to take that gamble. lol

And you mean my mom, right?

...And seriously...is it really that surprising that I'm Filipino? Man, I must keep to my self in the forums A LOT...

But that KR Blade stuff sounds tempting. I've always wanted a Blay Buckle...

HEROW
I...haven't been to Makati, so I wouldn't know about Glorietta enough to take that gamble. lol

And you mean my mom, right?

...And seriously...is it really that surprising that I'm Filipino? Man, I must keep to my self in the forums A LOT...

But that KR Blade stuff sounds tempting. I've always wanted a Blay Buckle...

Errr... I doubt there will be any Blay Buckle left there, since that was the first one to be wiped off by collectors. Chalice belt, Leangle belt, Garren belt, along with all other accessories of all Riders can be found there... And there was a Perfect Zecter IIRC.

Anyway, I suggest take the gamble (if you like the stuff that I mentioned), since I've been going there multiple times already and it's still there. :sweat:

off topic: lol you guys are suprised that kaji is pinoy? the first time i saw a pic of him here, i was like "yup he got the pinoy nose lol"

on topic: yeah finding some toy stores around that area would be beneficial for me too as i plan on taking a vacation in the PI around summer time

HEROW
Pinoy nose? What are you talking about? Not all Pinoys look the same, heck, they even said I look like Tsukasa... :sly:

@ kaji

great toys online is your best pick.

well, for me, here are the best places where you can buy KR stuffs,

1. Great toys online - Pedro Gil branch,
2. Great toys online - Greenhills branch (shopsville)
3. Wasabitoys - also located in Greenhills (shopsville)
4. Best toys - Greenhills (vira mall) 3rd floor

well bro, i know that it's quite far from makati, but these are the places that i usually hunt for my stuffs back then,

hope this helps :)