Alright, I opted to either make this thread solely for Filipinos only or open to all men from all nations simply because I am aware that some of the HJU users here are foreigners of the Philippines are residing inside the Republic of the Philippines and therefore should be or are welcomed to participate in this thread as well. Now here we go.

I, Chronotia Archzenom uses the infamous Smart Broadband (don't confuse this with Smart Brains of Kamen Rider 555/Faiz for this is a serparate company.) here in the Philippines and I am enjoying it back then. Right now, I am having some internet problems regarding about the video streaming and file dloading and that really sucks. I have a connection here of 385 kbps and I expect a higher rate of VSs (Video Streaming) and FDs (File Downloads) but then somethings not going good already with this. Any Filipino or In-Country Foreigners here who can give me any advice to this?

I'd appreciate all advice or replies in this thread. Thank you in advance.

DSP

Lurker
I used smart when I went to the phillipines a few weeks back, this was via a wireless dongle, dear god I got the shittest connection in history :C it said it would offer BROADBAND speeds, it was worse than dial up I swear D:

Maybe its got something to do with your area? did the floods hit it hard?

1st Part: It's a lot better than a dial up but this time around, I am so annoyed already about this slow internet speeds by virtue of VSs. Dloads are moderately fine and the best part goes with online forums where I am fast in doing what I want to do so. That is, replying to all the right favored threads that I can find. In terms of speed, they USED to be but now, they don't. I get sometimes an "PC INFARCTION" or should I say, a complete freeze that forced me to kick the power supply's switch and restart my PC later on.

2nd part: No! My area is fine and I live in Cebu City where there is no flood damage ever occur this year unlike in Metro Manila where the devastation hit.

Last edited:

DSP

Lurker
Hey you live in my Dad's town XD

ahh so is it just starting to act oddly? guess there's a problem with the service, try callling inquiries or something?

Eh? You live here in Cebu when you are in the Philippines? :O_O: AWESOME!!! :buttrock:

I'm trying to but still, I want to get things clear here with them. I am so sick with the slow buffering and that there are situations that my dload gets all eaten up even if I am not opening any programs that does that action.

Alright, I opted to either make this thread solely for Filipinos only or open to all men from all nations simply because I am aware that some of the HJU users here are foreigners of the Philippines are residing inside the Republic of the Philippines and therefore should be or are welcomed to participate in this thread as well. Now here we go.

I, Chronotia Archzenom uses the infamous Smart Broadband (don't confuse this with Smart Brains of Kamen Rider 555/Faiz for this is a serparate company.) here in the Philippines and I am enjoying it back then. Right now, I am having some internet problems regarding about the video streaming and file dloading and that really sucks. I have a connection here of 385 kbps and I expect a higher rate of VSs (Video Streaming) and FDs (File Downloads) but then somethings not going good already with this. Any Filipino or In-Country Foreigners here who can give me any advice to this?

I'd appreciate all advice or replies in this thread. Thank you in advance.

there u go again pareng chrono ~__~

anyway - me and my friends call smart as SMART BROKEN - dont ask why XD

dami kseng problems jan. mas maganda kung mag switch ka nalang:)

1st part: Relax tol. I am just putting that under that mode again. BTW, would you mind putting all of your words in English for the sake of the foreigners?

2nd: Yeah, it's now close to a dial up for they are getting nearly completely useless in VSses and that I am now getting annoyed by it's slow streaming.

3rd: I am planning to go with something with high speeds but costs affordable.

DSP

Lurker
Eh? You live here in Cebu when you are in the Philippines? :O_O: AWESOME!!! :buttrock:

I'm trying to but still, I want to get things clear here with them. I am so sick with the slow buffering and that there are situations that my dload gets all eaten up even if I am not opening any programs that does that action.

Heh I rarely go to cebu city, I usually go to my mum's family home in illocos C:

HAve you tried different streaming sites, if its youtube that's slowing down then it could be simply youtube's fault and so forth.

@KEI_CHAN09: But still, this is the "POWER CHAMBER" and that this is somehow the index where English is in absolute power. Except when we are putting the Japanese word "HENSHIN" which almost all of us here in HJU knows, can be considered as part of our post in the appropriate time.

@Shadow_Scythe: Well, I tried VEOH and Megavideo alongside Animeseason and ZOMGAnime, I still get the same result.