Artic_Rival Lurker Sep 22, 2010 #12 notryoutarou said: What I know about the SOB is they are in or near Istanbul, Turkey Click to expand... Was'nt Hero Japan taken down by someone from Turkey?
notryoutarou said: What I know about the SOB is they are in or near Istanbul, Turkey Click to expand... Was'nt Hero Japan taken down by someone from Turkey?
KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL Sep 22, 2010 #13 So...did this guy know what he was hacking...or did he just randomly attack HJU?...
Hidden Masta Member Sep 22, 2010 #14 Red Ranger said: Hacked. Did you see the main page of the forum about 3 hours ago? Click to expand... What it look like?:O_O:
Red Ranger said: Hacked. Did you see the main page of the forum about 3 hours ago? Click to expand... What it look like?:O_O:
M Mike RC New Member Sep 22, 2010 #15 most likely the person just went after a site with weak security and outdated forum software
Khaiden Heroes are forever Sep 22, 2010 #16 It's still showing up for me, it doesn't go anywhere past the first page, hell, I will not be able to see this post. EDIT: It seems that by replying it had to show this page. EDIT2: I can only get to see the rest of the pages if I reply to the thread, like this one.
It's still showing up for me, it doesn't go anywhere past the first page, hell, I will not be able to see this post. EDIT: It seems that by replying it had to show this page. EDIT2: I can only get to see the rest of the pages if I reply to the thread, like this one.
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Sep 22, 2010 #17 lol It looks like each page in a thread redirects to the first page.
KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL Sep 22, 2010 #18 ...I'm wondering if this is the same guy that attacked Japan Hero.