Raxbait: Hip
What? Why not. If you treat it like a live-action shoujo manga (which it basically is) it's not so bad.

Well, considering the main character is basically saying "I have to leave, I have to leave!" the entire time, it got.....oh so boring.
Though it was nice seeing Hiro and Takeru together. I would actually recommend Hana Kimi more.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Annnnd info dump:
[HIDE]
The imagin is based on the three little pigs, the heads on his shoulders have different personalities.

Kamen Rider G Den-O is part of a time police force called the "G-Men", the Imagin on his chest is actually an artificial Imagin. "Humans cannot be trusted" is his personal belief.

Episode Blue's description:

The Mantis Imagin steals a Rider Ticket at the Time Terminal, seriously injuring Ryoutarou in the process. Kotaro is called from the future help track down the Imagin and bring back the Rider Ticket. Owner talks to Teddy and tells him that it is time to complete the contract with Kotaro, who has become confused as to why Teddy accepted the orders so fast. Kotaro teams up with Ryoutarou's partner Imagin, Kintaros and Urataros, to solve the case. The two Imagin are surprised by the new aggressive style of fighting coming from Kotaro, who has become angry and depressed for being abandoned by Teddy.

Episode Yellow's description:
A Spider Imagin suddenly appears before Ryoutarou and tells him about the completion of the contract. Ryoutarou and the others chase him to the past where they learn they fell into a trap. It turns out that an Imagin has taken possession of Daiki. Reiji Kurosaki tracks everyone down and arrests Daiki as he tries to find out the deeper meaning to what's going on.[/HIDE]
How about Episode Red?

Well, they are continuing the Chou Den-O story and bringing back the Original Den-O would not make sense since he didn't appear in Chou Den-O at all *shrugs*

That said, i wonder if Toei did offer Takeru Satoh a return pass to Den-O ?

Indeed. We go over this over and over again, but people seem to forget that Toei is cheap and actors are people with salaries and other jobs.
Well, yeah. TOEI is getting cheaper. But as you can see, they are making lots of money from these merchandises and they want to keep the profits on themselves...:shakefist

-----------

Anyways, have you noticed, DiEnd haven't summoned any Den-O rider...:O_O:

Eye See You
I hope G Den-O can see in 3-D with that visor.

Good to see Airi back!, I always loved her. I'm interested to see what comes of her and Zeronos.

HEROW
See, this is what I'm trying to say. Every single card on Complete Decade's chest had been used before (well, aside from Hibiki). If you look at Decade's chest, you'll see that the cards there are in their standard forms, not their final forms.

So, these cards matching some of Diend's past summons doesn't contradict the design of a Complete Form.

Problem there is that all of the Riders in Complete Decade's arsenal had Final Forms, whereas all of the Riders in Complete Diend's arsenal doesn't... Unless of course they slip one up on us and give all of those Movie-Exclusive Antagonist Riders a Final Form so suddenly.

Even if his Complete Form worked identically to Decade's and summoned shadows based on the final forms of secondary Riders, the cards on the base design of the Complete Form would be the Riders in their standard forms, not final forms. The cards only changed during battles.

Anyway, we don't even know Complete Diend's ability. I don't think he's just going to do what he did in his standard form. Decade didn't, at least. Even if he stays with summoning, there probably will be something different about it, like summoning the 8 Riders at once or something.

You have a point, Complete Diend might have it differently than Complete Decade who summons a mirror image of the Final Form of the respective Rider he chooses using the K-Touch.

What I'm guessing is he might take on the form of that Rider much like Decade's regular ability, though that would be silly since if he can already summon some of those riders, so why should he take the form and risk his ass in the first place? Since he's a coward and all who always opts to use his Invisibility card.

Though he'll probably have a change in personality to get his own K-Touch, hopefully he'll now be brave enough not to run from battle. :laugh:

HEROW
I imagine Toei would rather pay for new Rider suits than what Takeru Satoh's time as an actor is actually worth these days.

Plus they can't sell Takeru Satoh merchandises... And new Rider = more merchandise = more income.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Have you noticed, DiEnd haven't summoned any Den-O rider?

Have you noticed, DiEnd haven't summoned any Den-O rider?

He summoned Den-O himself in the Hibiki World. I really think the Den-O Movie Rider suits were disassembled for some reason. It's the most obvious explanation for their total absence from Decade.

A simple passerby...
He summoned Den-O himself in the Hibiki World. I really think the Den-O Movie Rider suits were disassembled for some reason. It's the most obvious explanation for their total absence from Decade.
Are you saying they took apart those suits?