Maybe he can summon them all at the same time? I mean in his standard form he could summon any of these Riders, so Complete Form should give him -some- kind of new ability.

Let's see...Kaito's summoning limit seems to be three (which he did on several occasions...Summon Ouja, Caucasus, and G3 to fight Kotaro and Teddy; Summon Punch Hopper, Gai, and Raia to fight Asakura and Yaguruma; Summon Ibuki, Torodoki, and Zanki to fight Apollo Geist and Ten-Faced Demon Gorgos).

Anyway, just thinking about that is just plain creepy now. It kinda reminds me of Capone Bege from One Piece, who just opens his jacket and a friggin armada comes out of him.

Ore, Sanjou!
It should've been...

Kuuga...Amazing/Ultimate, because Decade's Kuuga Card changed to Rising Ultimate

Agito...Another (G3...Extension or Gills...Exceed would be good too):sweat:

Knight...Survive (maybe Ouja Unite armed with Metal Horn & Evil Whip)

I guess Ohga is a good choice.:sly:

Chalice...Wild (or Leangle...Tarantula):laugh:

I guess Kabuki is a good choice...then again...there could be Hibiki...Gyuki:redface2:

Gatack...Hyper:buttrock:

Zeronos...Zero

Ixa...Rising (or Kiva...Dark):sweat:

I'd probably go with this set, while smaller than Decade's, though it would fill out 8 spots

"G3! KAMENRIDE:X"
"Gills! KAMENRIDE: Exceed"
"Knight! KAMENRIDE: Survive"
"Garren! KAMENRIDE: Jack"
"Chalice! KAMENRIDE: Wild"
"Gatack! KAMENRIDE: Hyper"
"Zeronos! KAMENRIDE: Zero
"IXA! KAMENRIDE: Rising"

Everywhere You Go
Red,yellow and blue pictures

111rbs.jpg
Yay, the idiots are back!:laugh:

And thank you for the info, Ryotarou! I wonder why nobody else responded to it?

Kamen Rider Meta
Why are they able to get the two idiots back but not Takeru Satoh? Seriously, now you remember them?

It would be cool if G Den-O makes a Timeranger reference since he is basically that.

Nice post!!
I imagine Toei would rather pay for new Rider suits than what Takeru Satoh's time as an actor is actually worth these days.

Red Falcon
Why are they able to get the two idiots back but not Takeru Satoh? Seriously, now you remember them?

Well, they are continuing the Chou Den-O story and bringing back the Original Den-O would not make sense since he didn't appear in Chou Den-O at all *shrugs*

That said, i wonder if Toei did offer Takeru Satoh a return pass to Den-O ?

Well, they are continuing the Chou Den-O story and bringing back the Original Den-O would not make sense since he didn't appear in Chou Den-O at all *shrugs*

Uh, even if there are two Den-overse's(which I don't think there is), the Ryotaro in Chou Den-o is the same age as the original, turned into a preteen because of time distortions/Decade/ect. So even if Takeru did come back, it wouldn't contradict anything as he would just be returning to his full grown self.

Frankly I think they are just waiting for his career to cool down. Which isn't a slight against him. Let's just face facts this series of movies is probably going to be around awhile longer and the average career for a Japanese actor can be notoriously short.

I imagine Toei would rather pay for new Rider suits than what Takeru Satoh's time as an actor is actually worth these days.

Indeed. We go over this over and over again, but people seem to forget that Toei is cheap and actors are people with salaries and other jobs.