Quickly pointing the beam rifle at the electronic lock, Miska fired a shot at the lock, quickly destroying it and opening the door to free Zeke. "Your Highness, Please come this way," she beckoned, quickly rushing over to Tom.

The guard that had lock him in the courtyard made the mistake of linking all his restraints to the cell. This meant that as Zeke exited the cell his wings were also free. Zeke nodded gratefully at the Mylpharis for freeing him. Staggering as quickly as he could, over to the group, Zeke eyed a dead guard. For the first time in a long time Zeke spoke aloud.

"Forgive me, my new allies, for what I am about to do. It has been so long since I've eaten anything proper."

Ignoring the gunfire around him, Zeke dragged the guards body around to the other side of the cells. Out of sight of the others. Shaking with a need so powerful it was ripping him to pieces from the inside out, Zeke bent down and began to devour the guard. The sounds were mostly drowned out by the ruckus around them.

Nourished by the 'meal' Zeke stifled his pain as his blood was once again able to heal him. His damaged skin seemed to shed and crack, as his claws and fangs regrew, within fifteen seconds Zeke was back to his 'proper' looks and fighting power. Leaping over the cell and returning to his new allies, Zeke's claws flexed unconsciously, yearning to rip any Vastran that crossed his path a swift death.

Lurker
He was about to go let the Draknoir out himself with the card key but with Miska's decision to shoot off the locks it seemed that that was done for him. "Alright Tails you go do that me, Clicks and Scales will hold them off."

"Forgive me, my new allies, for what I am about to do. It has been so long since I've eaten anything proper."

After hearing the Draknoir say that and then overhearing some disturbing sounds he couldn't help but wonder if it were a good idea to bring this guy with them. "So uhh yeah do me a favor and promise me you wont do what you just did to that guard to us. Don't want to bust out of space jail just to get eaten." he said as he grabbed a second pistol. "That said were heading to the docks next, were gonna grab a ship and were gonna get the hell out of here! Any objections?" he asked anticipating no objections. "Didn't think so let's get the hell out!" he said as he made a mad dash in the direction of the docks, still remembering the direction they came from when they arrived.

He was literally going in guns blazing, firing like a madman at any guard he saw on the way to the docks. He only stopped momentarily when he tossed the card key to a random inmate and told them to get out and go a little nuts. Soon enough cell doors were flying open and many imprisoned aliens were more than willing to aid them in beating up the guards. He couldnt say we was surprised really, he would be more surprised if they didnt attempt some sort of action against them now that the opportunity was here.

It didnt take long for them to reach the docks thanks to the help from the distraction thinning out the guards. "Let's see wheres a good one..." he muttered as he blasted another guard while looking around for a good ship to take. "That one!" he said pointing at one with his pistol, a very sleek and cool looking one. "Lets get on, throw out anyone that's already on board and get the hell out of this mad house!"

The Wind Of Justice
"So it is our job take out any Vastran, while the Mylpharis free Zeke. So me leader of the Lindargis following orders of a human. Now that is something I never thought would happen. Well since you free me I will help you until I die." After the Mylpharis free Zeke the Draknoir eats one of the guards. While Tom Gordon looks worry wondering, if it is a good idea that the Draknoir is coming along with us. As Tom Gordon does, not want to be eaten by the Draknoir. "Well human he won't eat us since we are his allies." He saw Tom Gordon throw the card key, to a random prisoner they met along the way to the docks. Ilzohal and the rest team took down any Vastran, not wanting to die after just being free from their prison cell. At last Ilzohal and the team finally, reach the Vastran prison docks which contains many ships and transports.

"That one!" he said pointing at one with his pistol, a very sleek and cool looking one. "Lets get on, throw out anyone that's already on board and get the hell out of this mad house!"

"So that is the new star ship we will be taking." he said while looking at the ship and everyone. Ilzohal went in the star ship with the others. To take out any Vastran and to see, how many enemies are on the ship. He took out two Vastrans as the team, keep on moving to the inner part of the ship. "Looks like this going quite well for us don't you guys agree?"

Last edited:
Sweet Sweets
Iluzjank's fortunes seemed to multiply further since the Lindgaris that reprimanded her on going off alone seemed to be a leader as well. The potential for more trade and resources would please her superiors, though she showed no outward emotion that indicated this, either due to the current situation or it being other circumstances. She also personally found it odd that Zeke would apologize on eating one of their captors, as the reports of the Draknoir that her people received said that it was common for Zeke's kind to do this.

Still, she was on the ball with everyone else, as it were, and followed Tom and the others back to the docks, helping in dispatching guards how she could, still limiting herself to humaniod actions at the moment. This meant more brutal melee attacks, but nothing -too- out of the ordinary. Once at the docks and with Tom indicating which ship they would take, Iluzjank brandished a pistol she procured from one of the guards she dispatched and fired at the entrance, taking out one of the ship's troops that was coming out to defend said prize.

She wasn't going to rush in, as per Ilzohal's reprimand from earlier, and decided to help pick people off from the back as they would advance towards and into the ship. She also preferred to stay quiet for now as well, since she wanted to stay alert for any possible ambushes in the ship.

is Mayor of Farmville
En route to the docking bay of the prison, Miska, with aid from Tom and the others, picked off the guards that tried to intercept them. Of course, this task was made easier by Tom tossing the card key to a random inmate, allowing said inmate to free himself and the others. Because of this, the prison guards were divided between intercepting their group, and quelling the prison riot that occurred at around the same time.

Heh, good thinking, Tom. Dividing the enemy forces would make our escape easier.... Miska thought, picking up another beam rifle from an unconscious guard along the way, while continuing to pick off prison guards. Arriving at the Docking bay, Miska found a crate to hide behind, watching as Tom picked off a guard while picking out a ship to use for the escape. Miska would naturally be surprised as Tom would select the sleekest looking ship. Hah...A Vastran ship? Though...I've never seen that one before. Looks different from the Vastran interceptors that took down our fleet of ships... she told herself, glancing over at Tom, then at the other three. "We're gonna try to get us a Vastran interceptor. How do you three feel about it?" She asked them, proceeding to hand the other beam rifle to the Owadag.

Zeke alternated between flying and dashing amid the chaos. The phantom's idea to cause a riot was a nice touch. With each guard that Zeke saw, his claws and fangs grew bloodier. Even his tail bore traces of blood, having pierced the chest of a guard that tried to sneak up on Zeke mid-kill.

"So uhh yeah do me a favor and promise me you wont do what you just did to that guard to us. Don't want to bust out of space jail just to get eaten."
"Well human he won't eat us since we are his allies."
"That is correct. You are my allies. I cannot promise it will not happen ever again but only to my enemies. I would never turn my fangs against my allies." Zeke stated calmly, now staring at the ship the phantom wanted to steal.

"I never did formally introduce myself. I am Zeke the King of Draknoir. Well, now I guess I would be Zeke the Fallen." A hint of bitterness colored Zeke's voice as his gold eyes gazed at Tom.

---------------------**************------------------

(OOC: Currently battling a stomach bug. Will try to post as I can. Back to bed now...)

Sweet Sweets
Iluzjank took the beam rifle handed to her and looked it over. She could say that it was a well made weapon, one that her kind could take apart and study, changing it to their use, or to make their own modifications on their own weapons and shells. "Taking a ship is paramount in our escape, Mylpharis. This shell has no objections."

As the white figure listened to Zeke's introduction, it crossed Iluzjank's mind that setting up trade would be difficult if he had no kingdom to run. She was disappointed at this prospect, but there was little she could do at the moment to change that. "If it pleases everyone else, this shell will introduce oneself once we are away from this place." She didn't say this to be mean, but merely sticking to keeping an eye out for any possible ambushes.

Lurker
"I never did formally introduce myself. I am Zeke the King of Draknoir. Well, now I guess I would be Zeke the Fallen." A hint of bitterness colored Zeke's voice as his gold eyes gazed at Tom.

"King Zeke, Fallen Zeke right now I think were all just happy to have Zeke the badass who literally eats prison guards for breakfast on our side." Tom said after Zeke briefly introduced himself. "As for me the name's Tom Gordon, despite the last name I'm not related to Flash Gordon and you guys totally don't get reference **** it! WE GOT A SHIP TO STEAL!" thankfully he had been running and shooting while running his mouth about fictional characters that no one that was within a few billion miles would possibly understand. Charging at the ship's boarding ramp he kept on shooting, the pistols heating up little by little as he pressed forward. Maybe he was a bit loopy from hunger, perhaps he was still convinced that he was dreaming and thus invincible, but he had been feeling pretty damn sure of himself. He was never quite like this back home, but perhaps it was being thrown into a situation like those that he admired in fiction that was making him take to this rather well, though in all likely hood it was loopy hunger and the belief that he was dreaming.

Once on board the ship he soon found himself surrounded by guards, a problem he faced by doing more shooting, at least until one of the plasma pistols he was holding had overheated to the point where it was painful to even touch, prompting him to bolt down a corridor, using his remaining pistol to try and hold them back while he tried to find a part of the ship that had anything resembling a weapon. He briefly overheard one of them saying to make sure he didn't get his hands on the gauntlets, whatever that meant. Were they some sort of weapon? Would they be useful? He didn't think much about it and just ran until he finally tripped and fell into a room, which from the looks of it was the kind of thing he was looking for. It appeared to be some sort of armory, within it were a set of five lightly armored suits, beside each was a gun and a weapon resembling a sword, he tried to get to them but they appeared to be sealed behind a layer of very dense and very solid glass, something he found out the hard way when he tried to punch it.

He knew he was running out of time, they would catch up sooner or later and would fill him full of holes. Perhaps he shouldn't have ran ahead of the rest of the group, hindsight could be funny like that. He looked around one more time, trying to find anything that could be useful, and that is when he spotted them. Attached to a wall console of sorts, there were 5 of them, each looking like it would fit over someone's forearm. Were these those gauntlet things they were talking about? At this point he was out of options and grabbed the nearest one and placed it on his right arm. "Alright now to find out what this thing does...." he muttered before being interrupted by an electronic voice from the gauntlet.

Trans-Phase Brace attached, beginning initialization.

"Huh?" he said before he suddenly grasped his arm and shouted in pain. He felt four needles pierce his arm, followed by an intense stinging and burning sensation as something was injected into him and his DNA being read by the device. Was this some sort of trap?

Unfortunately, the crew heard that an were quickly closing in. The moment they spotted him they aimed their guns. "Shoot him before it finishes!" the lead guard shouted.

"****!" was the only word he could get it. It seemed this was it, the end of his trip to where no man had gone before.

Threat detected, deploying barrier

An energy shield was projected from the gauntlet, apparently called the trans-phase brace or something like that, blocking the blasts that were shot at him. He was surprised, relieved and glad that he wasn't dead, and all the with, he was still feeling the pain in the arm but somehow it felt like it as gradually lessening.

Wearer Preserved, resuming Initialization.

Quickly he grabbed his blaster and aimed to shoot, but much to his surprise the gauntlet fired a blast of energy of it's own which incapacitated one of the guards with a single shot. With a grin he fired several more shots at the rest of them, as if he instinctively knew how. With his ass saved he grabbed the remaining four trans-phase braces and took off into the corridors again, chances are the others in this weird group could make use of these things.

The Wind Of Justice
"So you use to be a king, well no matter it is good to meet you Zeke the Fallen." Ilzohal said after, Zeke introduced himself to the others. " Look like its my turn to introduce myself, the name is Ilzohal Ruavu leader of the Lindargis." He introduce himself to others after Zeke. Which then the human, telling him and the others his name is Tom Gordon. And then saying, he is not related to some guy name Flash Gordon. Which Ilzohal and the others, looking confused at what he just said. Tom then went in the ship, firing his pistols at guards like a madman. Overheating one of his pistol quite quickly. "I will say it again that, it is a bad idea to rush in alone with out knowing how many enemies are there." But the human member, of the group Tom seem to not hear Ilzohal's words.

"Come on guys lets, follow Tom quickly we can't afford to lose one member of the group." In their attempt to regroup with a member of the group. But Ilzohal and the other members of the group has lose sight of Tom. "Where did Tom went, and how far is he from us on the ship?" Ilzohal asking, the other members of the group. To use their powers, to find Tom's location on the star ship.

A low growl rumbled from Zeke's chest as the human, Tom Gordon, dashed ahead and soon vanished into the deeper parts of the ship. No longer in a frenzy, Zeke picked up a beam gun from a dead guard and calmly began shooting the remaining.

Zeke's gold eyes glowed with a faint hint of blue as he finally picked up a faint trail of red energy. And the group was heading in the opposite direction. "Tom went this way!" Zeke called as he jumped over the group to assume point.

"King Zeke, Fallen Zeke right now I think were all just happy to have Zeke the badass who literally eats prison guards for breakfast on our side."
Mentally Zeke laughed at the human's remark. Striding forward Zeke continued to follow the faint trail of red energy that was Tom.