Keith Justice New Member Feb 2, 2009 #71 Ahhh.. chicks and morphers... And.. I think this is MagiPink and her twin sis from our very own HJU: P-Chan! HENSHIN!
Ahhh.. chicks and morphers... And.. I think this is MagiPink and her twin sis from our very own HJU: P-Chan! HENSHIN!
KamenGrappler Lurker Feb 2, 2009 #72 Hey it was super cool meeting yous guyz, it sucks I got sick and wasn't able to hang out more. So I have to know, who ended up winning the fame competition, kc or Keith?
Hey it was super cool meeting yous guyz, it sucks I got sick and wasn't able to hang out more. So I have to know, who ended up winning the fame competition, kc or Keith?
Chronotia Archzenom Member Feb 2, 2009 #73 MAN! YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY! I WANT TO BE IN AN ANIME/TOKU CONVENTION LIKE YOU! AW!!!!
Keith Justice New Member Feb 2, 2009 #74 More people asked to take a picture with KC, but more people said, "YOU'RE Keith Justice?!" to me. Sooo... I think I won. :thumbs:
More people asked to take a picture with KC, but more people said, "YOU'RE Keith Justice?!" to me. Sooo... I think I won. :thumbs:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Feb 2, 2009 #75 At least until this was taken...:169:
Keith Justice New Member Feb 2, 2009 #76 Never happened. I did get to make out with this one tho? Later I asked for her name and she actually said, "Casey... you know like 'K' and then the letter 'C'." So... technically I did get to make out with a KC at the convention. :anime:
Never happened. I did get to make out with this one tho? Later I asked for her name and she actually said, "Casey... you know like 'K' and then the letter 'C'." So... technically I did get to make out with a KC at the convention. :anime:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Feb 2, 2009 #77 Just not THE kC...:169: And wonder of wonders...you finally shaved, too.
Keith Justice New Member Feb 2, 2009 #78 Maybe not THE kC.... but I'm going to take at least a technical win. :thumbs:
Kenori Member Feb 2, 2009 #79 Its not a win if you fail in every other aspect keith. Nice pick with the IXA belt though...
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Feb 2, 2009 #80 Keith Justice said: HENSHIN! Click to expand... You skinny bitch.