Ohayocon 2009 - For Great Justice!

kC

She speaks the truth, I witnessed the whole thing. kC is our new ruler!

ps -- say hi to Abby for me, kc

Yupp thats right I totally have a witness!

I will tell her you said hi!

Uh... this doesn't mean that we all have to wear pretty dresses now, does it?

/contemplates a vastly more frilly HJU and shudders. :eyebrow:

no that's for me to do. I wouldn't change HJU. It will still be just me wearing the frills, but if you want to can join in if you want :laugh:

I forget... why did I do that again? :sly:

Because you were fed up by me being so popular. :D

So, what was this about you getting sick? It was good hanging with ya, btw. :thumbs:

Saturday night I got food poisoning or something, I was waiting in line for the rave thing and started feeling really messed up, had to run back to the room and hug the toilet for a few hours.

Ah, sweet memories. Friday was fun at least!

kC

Saturday night I got food poisoning or something, I was waiting in line for the rave thing and started feeling really messed up, had to run back to the room and hug the toilet for a few hours.

That sucks that you got food poisoning. But the rave really wasn't much of anything but a bunch of sweaty smelly people with glow sticks. You probably would have suffered heatstroke if you went in there instead. Me and Keith popped in for about 2.5 seconds and then promptly ran out. SOOOO SMELLY......

Keith Justice

Raves or stinky raves?

I think the place they put it in was waaaay too small for the amount of people in it and how many people wanted to be in it. The line to get in there was fweakin' insane.... unless you have a press pass. :anime:

Dami-chan

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Dances and Raves are always smelly @ cons. It's like sweat, stale ramen, and a thousand armpits of people who haven't showered all weekend. It's an unavoidable fact of con life. Which is why I never partake in them. I'd much rather be drunkenly stumbling around the con center then in there.

And Keith; Scott has one pic of you two together, I'll have to see if I can wrangle it off his phone. Damn new fangled IPhone technology *hits it with stick*

I'm a little jealous my bf who doesn't even post here got to meet Keith before me :( Oh well, ACEN hoooo!

Dances and Raves are always smelly @ cons. It's like sweat, stale ramen, and a thousand armpits of people who haven't showered all weekend. It's an unavoidable fact of con life. Which is why I never partake in them. I'd much rather be drunkenly stumbling around the con center then in there.

And Keith; Scott has one pic of you two together, I'll have to see if I can wrangle it off his phone. Damn new fangled IPhone technology *hits it with stick*

I'm a little jealous my bf who doesn't even post here got to meet Keith before me :( Oh well, ACEN hoooo!

You better watch out Dami, Keith and Scott got preeeeety close during the con.

my friends haven't sorted through all the pics from the con yet, but here's a couple we all liked a lot.

skullman.jpg

Skull Man wanted something

mattvsskullman.jpg

But all I had were ass whippin's.

Synch

Nah, it's just that people dig boobs. :thumbs:

I mean, they're pretty cool, ya know?

OhI know :D

post-54740-1231530342.jpg

I was just wondering if it was like some sort of cos play type injoke anime /tv series type thing I'm currently watching Cutie Honey & there is lots of boob grabbing going on in there too... up to ep 11 & I think I'm hooked
:buttrock:

Sucks when stuff like that happens I went to sdcc last year & got sick for the last two days & was sick the rest of my vac pretty much too :S happens to everyone now & then at least :D

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts