Honestly, I see them as super humans with vampire-like instincts. If even that. Yet, after watching the first movie...something about the sequel makes me want to see it. I don't know if it's the "improved special effects" or what. I guess it's curiosity.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I watched Vampire Diaries because I was curious, and Glee because my sister made me. Liked both. Will I watch them? Depends on if I remember. I'm about a season behind in just about every American tv show I watch, at this point. More, in some. I just keep forgetting to turn on the tv when the shows are actually on, and would rather watch a toku than what I can find on hulu, usually. :laugh:

Soooooo...has anyone actually been watching Glee? Over the past several weeks, the shows progressed really well. Tonight's episode was definitely most dramatic one we've seen all season. I was starting to grow tired of the Quinn/Finn plot, but tonight's episode lit the fire! I think the episode would have been better off without Rachel going all googly eyes for Will, but thankfully Quinn/Finn saved the day. :)

Note: Can we like, make this a straight up Glee thread?

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Or you could make a straight-up Glee thread, that would work, too. It's not like anyone was actually chatting on this one.

I still haven't gotten past the first episode of Glee... Keep meaning to catch up, but haven't, as of yet. :loltongue:

It stinks.
If anyone cares, the season finale of Vampire Diaries is on tonight.