New Year's Eve: what you gonna do?

Raida|23

Member
Christmas is gone, the magic night of 31st is comin soon. What are you plans? Tell us what you'll do/think you'll do.

Me, I'll spend it with my gf and some other friends. We're going to have dinner at home all together, then before midnight we'll move to Florence and wait for it there. There are a few concerts, lot of people, things like this. I just hope that'll not rain.
After midnight, we'll go here and there around Florence, and to end the night we'll go on some hills near Florence to watch the dawn of the new year. After that, the 1st 2011 breakfast to end it all.

So? what you'll do?
 
I'll be waiting to fend off the anual invasion from the Evil Dimension of Darkness nd protect the new year from being tinted by evil!



Me and my friends got plans to get together, have some fun and exchange some gifts, it'll be fun :laugh:
 
I'm going to be a total weaksauce and say I'll probably head to sleep around 11 PMish or so. The whole new years thing just lost its appeal to me a while ago, so I've stayed up in a good three years.
 
New Years Eve is the time of the holiday where I ditch my boring family and hang out with my cool friends :D
 
Depends, if my friends are in town, we may head downtown for the Peach Drop in ATL. otherwise, Ill be at home chillin with the family. and Ill probably most likely be keeping Aoi Kurenai online as long as possible so his plans fail. :D
 
Going to sleep early to prepare for work the next day, most likely :disappoin
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top