New Year's Eve: what you gonna do?

Haven't made any big plans yet except maybe go with friends to Atlanta or somewhere local to watch the fireworks. The monkey wrench this year is that I have to take a rental car back to my parents' town this weekend because my vehicle is still stuck in the snow there. >:(

I hope my New Years' kicks more ass than my Christmas did.

Well that beer is horrible
And corona isn't beer ^^" that's juice. :P

Corona isn't bad compared to Bud Lite and all that crap that's only good for beer pong and cooking.
 
I never even liked beer until about five years ago, when I became hooked on a Terrapin (Rye Pale Ale and Hopsicutioner are the best!). Course, I don't even know if it's sold outside of the south. My other standby is Yuengling.
 
I think I'll get together with some friends, make curry bread from scratch, and maybe play some geeky card and board games (Chrononauts, Munchkin, etc). There will likely be booze, but I need to decide what to serve this year. I'll probably get mead and maybe some fancy German imports.
 
Hmm, nothing concrete at this point. Just chill with the SO as we welcome 2011 and cheer the end of 2010 which definitely had its share of - hopetoneverberepeated circumstances but also totallysoawesomethatitcan'tbebeat circumstances too. There will probably be some wine/beer, food, and friends will prolly drop in randomly. And we'll finish the night off with making our budget and resolution for 2011! Yay NEW YEARS! hahaha!

This is all, unless our friends decide to brave the college crowd in Beantown and actually partake in all the new year shenanigans and drag us out with them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top