New "Avatar: the Last Airbender" Project In The Works

Uhh...no she didn't.

they mentioned that she lived over 400 years ago in episode 4, subtracting the 100 years aang spent frozen in ice thats still over 300 years and she was the avatar before roku so either she lived a very long life or he did but im not here to start an argument so il leave it at that
 
Confirmed for 12 episodes

I'm kinda saddened cause something like Avatar taking place in a City of Adventure could lead to epic storytelling but at the same time, I echo the sentiment that there will be more of a straight focus this time around and they'll have less chance for missed opportunities
 
1279846678486.avif

FUKKIN' PLATYPUS BEAR!!! AW YEAAAAH!!!

Those things were fucking awesome. Especially the Earth King's bear. It's....just a bear. XD
 
According to a article. (which I can't seem to find right now, It's on Toonzone somewhere).

The entire cast from the Airbender series is totally dead. No returns or crossovers.

So, this new set of Avatar shows will be like Power Rangers and Yu-Gi-Oh.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top