Netflix Resident Evil got canceled after only 1 season

Constantine Pictures are so out of touch. They need to add real Resident Evil fans on their writing team.
 
Sad this got canceled. I love this show, Jade is stunning and Brave and I sympathize with her when her relationship with her sister Billie got shattered. I became a Dua Lipa fan when Evelyn sang Don't Start now. Netflix needs to chill down when it comes to show canceling. I wanna see more of Jade and its a shame I won't be seeing her anymore.
 
What a rarity! Announcement of a show cancellation that makes happy! I wish I win the European Lottery because their jackpots can reach Billion Euros. If I won, I will buy the Resident evil film rights from Constantine films and Capcom and hire the people behind Street Fighter Legends to make it. I will show them how to do a Resident Evil adaptation right.
 
I found the show unwatchable too but my friend who doesn't play videogames loved this series. That's the market Netflix tried to reach with this show.
 
If a Netflix show have an over 100 Million dollars budget, do not expect it to get renewed if it didn't get the Stranger Things/Squid game reaction.
 
Why Netflix wasted funds in project like this that obviously won't sell. It made Resident Evil Gun Survivor look like a good game. It made those Paul Anderson movies look like a masterpiece.
 
I believe that only a direct adaptation from Capcom themselves will be able to do Resident Evil justice. The original RE film series was only made so the filmmaker could cast his wife as the lead, the reboot attempted to be a female empowerment film at the expense of making Chris and Leon stupid, and now there is this Netflix series. For RE to receive the respect it merits, someone who genuinely KNOWS the series is required. Capcom also permitted Hollywood to sabotage Street Fighter II.
 
After watching this scene in S1E7, I know why it is horror. But horror in wrong sense! From killing machines women they made singer. Yes, Milla Jovovich singes while she was surronded by zombies.
 
If I will be given the power of making a Resident Evil tv series.

I will adapt Resident Evil zero and 1 as the first Season, Then I will have a side story of Spencer's adventure to Mother Miranda's village.

I will adapt Resident evil 2, 3 and Outbreak as Season 2 because all of them happened in Raccoon City.

I will adapt Code Veronica, and End of Umbrella as Season 3.

I will adapt Resident evil 4 and Operation Javier as Season 4.

Season 5 Will be Revelations 1 and Resident Evil 5.

By Season 6, I will go for a different direction because Resident evil 6 sucks.
 
The moment I finished episode 3, I already knew it will get canceled. It is so slowpaced and the main characters are not engaging.Jade Wesker somehow made Rachel from Glee likable. That is how bad of a character she is. I want to see strong women leads on TV but these writers thinks being a **** is what a strong female lead is.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top