NBA 2011/12 Season Discussion Thread: Lockout Over

I thought the Heat were doing a great job in the first half of Game 1. Lebron was playing great and so did Shane Battier. They wasted a big night from Battier. With the Thunder able to comeback in the 2nd half, that shows how deadly they are and this series can be over quick if the Heat can't hold onto their leads. I think the Heat are too talented to lose like that. I wonder what's up with Dwayne Wade though. In these Playoffs, he has clearly has shown that he is the sidekick to Lebron. I used to see them as equals but now, it's not looking like that.
 
I thought the Heat were doing a great job in the first half of Game 1. Lebron was playing great and so did Shane Battier. They wasted a big night from Battier. With the Thunder able to comeback in the 2nd half, that shows how deadly they are and this series can be over quick if the Heat can't hold onto their leads. I think the Heat are too talented to lose like that. I wonder what's up with Dwayne Wade though. In these Playoffs, he has clearly has shown that he is the sidekick to Lebron. I used to see them as equals but now, it's not looking like that.

2 words: BUM KNEES

It's been stated many times throughout the playoffs that D-Wade has been playing with a swollen knee since the last 2 weeks of the regular season, and he had to get that swollen knee drained out at one point. You can even clearly see it in some occasions during the playoffs that Wade doesn't have the "same lift" that he use to have when attacking the rim.
 
Good game tonight. Heat really had a good run in the first half but the Thunder fought back like they usually do. I'm excited to see where the rest of the series goes from here.
 
Thunder has this. They got their jitters out in this first game, from here on out it up to Westbrook not causing turnovers. lol
 
The scary part is Westbrook didn't play that great in the 1st half, Harden didn't do anything, Ibaka didn't block any shots really and they still won by 11 despite being down by 13.

That's simply a scary scary thought for Miami.
 
The scary part is Westbrook didn't play that great in the 1st half, Harden didn't do anything, Ibaka didn't block any shots really and they still won by 11 despite being down by 13.

That's simply a scary scary thought for Miami.

Exactly, exactly! :laugh: It's crazy.
 
Man, I think the Thunder did not get many of the calls going their way. I have no idea what is going on with the refs. Can't put it all on the refs though. The Thunder looked liked they could've won this game. Westbrook was playing lights out and showed up tonight. I give him props. However, he was dumb for fouling Chalmers on that jump ball spot when the shot clock did not reset. That one was costly. James Harden is still struggling this series and he needs to show up. Kevin Durant only had two rebounds. For a guy that's almost 7 feet, that's not good. Lebron is now only one more win away from that coveted title. Will it happen in Game 5? Or will it go back to OKC? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z..Wait, wrong line...
 
****. The Heat will win the Championship this year, there's no way OKC can come back. I hate the Heat so much...aaaaahh
 
Man, I think the Thunder did not get many of the calls going their way. I have no idea what is going on with the refs. Can't put it all on the refs though. The Thunder looked liked they could've won this game. Westbrook was playing lights out and showed up tonight. I give him props. However, he was dumb for fouling Chalmers on that jump ball spot when the shot clock did not reset. That one was costly. James Harden is still struggling this series and he needs to show up. Kevin Durant only had two rebounds. For a guy that's almost 7 feet, that's not good. Lebron is now only one more win away from that coveted title. Will it happen in Game 5? Or will it go back to OKC? Stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon Ball Z..Wait, wrong line...

You forgot Game 1 of the Knicks/Heat series again................*sighs*

#FuckNBASeason2012
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top