chronoxiong
Digital Artist
I am not HAPPY with that 3-way trade for the Kings! Not at all. We got back John Salmons who did play good for us a few years ago but he needed the ball a lot to be efficient. He can slide to SF too but he's getting old now. Udrih wasn't the best PG but he fits the team and plays well with Marcus Thornton. I can't believe that we traded him away and absorbed Salmons longer contract. So now the team has Tyreke Evans, John Salmons, and Marcus Thornton who all need the ball to be effective. Three ball hoggers on one team is not good especially if they start losing again. So we got Jimmer Fredette, the scoring machine from BYU with the #10 pick. The dude can score but will he last in the league for a long time? Adam Morrison didn't...
I wonder how Derrick Williams will do in Minnesota. He does look pretty good but they already Michael Beasley there. Stupid David Kahn. He's stocking up on PGs and SFs when he should be helping the other needs of that team.
Edit: Oh snaps, the Kings drafted small PG Isiah Thomas from Washington with the #60 overall pick. The dude was impressive during the NCAA tournament. I hope he can be a steal for the team.
I wonder how Derrick Williams will do in Minnesota. He does look pretty good but they already Michael Beasley there. Stupid David Kahn. He's stocking up on PGs and SFs when he should be helping the other needs of that team.
Edit: Oh snaps, the Kings drafted small PG Isiah Thomas from Washington with the #60 overall pick. The dude was impressive during the NCAA tournament. I hope he can be a steal for the team.
Last edited: