Well, it's cheaper than the $10 for the VIP membership at Rangerboard, and I would be willing to pay anything to get my name changed back to what it was when I originally joined (Same as this one).

People abused the name changing privlidge, and I got stuck with the altered name because I missed the deadline.

You don't like The 2nd Evil???

Not that I want to play favorites er nuthin' but.. that's one of my faves on the board. Another that's iconic for us here.

And...... I paid the 10 over at RB. >__>

No, I want it changed back to The 2nd Evil.

I had changed it to better fit with an avatar made for me at my request (the old RinJyu Moose-Ken one), but didn't get to put it back in time.

A simple passerby...
I can't even pay things online to begin with. Duh, I'm 14 and my mom doesn't allow me on such nonsense as paying just to get name changed. I made this account when I was like 12. I didn't know a better name. But, people know me also as JSF, JapaneseSeriesFan. If I could just make it into the initials, that would be already a good deal, it's not even confusing, as it's what people do call me at times. I guess there are some occasions that you could allow this kind of situation?

Some kind of Beast mode
damn, my name is too short. Mine needs to be long like everyone elses.

*goes to think*

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
JSF, can't you just get people to call you that here? And Kivat, your name doesn't need to be long for you to fit in here!

I wish people wouldn't change their names. I like everyone the way they are!

Chief HJU News Editor
So, aside from the name change, is there any benefits in 'donating' the $5?

I was thinking of changing my user name to my real name...

Just the name change. And it helps contribute to upgrades and potentially skins if there's one I really want and it needs to be purchased.