Hunter X: code name T Is Now On Switch

Administrator
<p>Hunter X: code name T is an action-based Metroidvania from Korean developer Orange Popcorn that launched on Steam last December. It makes its console debut as of today with its launch on Switch in America and Europe.</p>

Kudos to Orange Popcorn for bringing their indie gem to a wider audience! It's heartening to see smaller developers getting recognition. Hunter X: code name T's success on Steam must have paved the way for this console release. I'll definitely be supporting their efforts by picking up a copy on Switch. Let's continue to champion indie games and the creativity they bring to the industry!

Pug

The description of the sequel's narrative has me intrigued. Exploring Taiyo's journey to confront his own identity amidst battling formidable foes sounds like a compelling storyline. I'm eager to delve into the lore of this fractured world and uncover the mysteries it holds. A captivating narrative paired with engaging gameplay mechanics could make Hunter X: code name T a truly unforgettable experience.if they've managed to maintain the essence of what made HunterX great while enhancing the gameplay experience, count me in. I'll give it a shot on my Switch and see if it lives up to the hype.

I'll probably wait a bit before jumping into this one. With so many games vying for my attention, I like to take my time and see how a title fares post-launch. Hunter X: code name T sounds promising, but I'll wait for some reviews and player feedback to gauge whether it's worth my time and money. Plus, by waiting, I might catch it on sale down the line. Always good to be patient in the world of gaming!