Live Up to Your Name | Korean Drama TV Series

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Soompi.com describes it as a modern and historical mash-up. I describe it as a romance/time travel/medical/historical period drama.</p>

Live Up to Your Name was fantastic! It was so original to combine time travel with medical issues, and the chemistry between the two main characters was palpable. If Season 2 ever premieres, I'd absolutely watch it! Live up to Your Name is unquestionably one of my favorite K-dramas as a fan. I was glued to my seat the entire time since the plot was so captivating. Don't even get me started on Kim Nam-Gil and Kim A-outstanding Joong's acting!

One of those television programs that you can't quit praising to everyone you know is "Live True to Your Name." Both the time travel aspect and the romance between the two characters were expertly done. I'm hoping for a Season 2 announcement soon!

♪Love is in the Air♪
After binge-watching "Live True to Your Name" on Netflix, I was astounded by its quality. The attention to detail in the historical setting, as well as the inventive way they incorporated medical topics into the story, impressed me. I'm sure I'm not the only one hoping for a Season 2!

Dancing in the rain!
"Live Up to Your Name" is one of my favorite K-dramas of all time! The combination of medical and time travel themes was so well executed that I was hooked from the first episode. I'm hoping for a Season 2 and the return of the original cast. Kim Nam-Gil and Kim A-Joong possessed incredible chemistry!I remember watching Live Up to Your Name on Netflix with no expectations, but it completely blew me away! The plot was original and captivating, and the historical aspect added a layer of intrigue. The love story of Heo Im and Choi Yeon-Kyung was so touching that I couldn't help but root for them. Fans of K-drama should definitely watch this!

DJ

Live Up to Your Name was fantastic! It was so original to combine time travel with medical issues, and the chemistry between the two main characters was palpable. If Season 2 ever premieres, I'd absolutely watch it! Live up to Your Name is unquestionably one of my favorite K-dramas as a fan. I was glued to my seat the entire time since the plot was so captivating. Don't even get me started on Kim Nam-Gil and Kim A-outstanding Joong's acting!
It's great that you had a good time watching "Live Up to Your Name"! The show has a refreshing take on its genre, and the blend of time travel and medical themes makes for an intriguing concept. The strong on-screen connection between the lead characters adds to the show's appeal, and I can see why you're eagerly waiting for the second season. Both Kim Nam-Gil and Kim Ah-Joong are gifted actors who delivered exceptional performances in their respective roles.