victor_ong
Shift Into Turbo!
Mystic Force MTV with Chinese subtitles
I don't know whether this has been done before, but here it is:
a 60-sec Mystic Force (yes, the US version) MTV tuned to the original theme song, featuring Chinese subtitles. I've translated the original English lyrics as loosely as possible so that one can actually sing along.
View at YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9dUCltdfRU
OR download 12MB high-quality from Yousendit (expires in 7 days):
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=41B9E8FF38DF1AA7
If you understand Chinese or Japanese kanji, the video should be good enough for you. Please leave compliments or criticisms either here or on YouTube, thanks!
:buttrock:
I don't know whether this has been done before, but here it is:
a 60-sec Mystic Force (yes, the US version) MTV tuned to the original theme song, featuring Chinese subtitles. I've translated the original English lyrics as loosely as possible so that one can actually sing along.
View at YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9dUCltdfRU
OR download 12MB high-quality from Yousendit (expires in 7 days):
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=41B9E8FF38DF1AA7
If you understand Chinese or Japanese kanji, the video should be good enough for you. Please leave compliments or criticisms either here or on YouTube, thanks!
:buttrock: