[Mystic Force] 'Dark Wish' Info

KCJ506 said:
The next episodes Heir Apparent Part 1 & 2 should have footage from Magi 33 & 34.

Where did you get that info for Heir Apparent? Source? Link? I know the title is true, but you mentioned a spoiler as if it were fact already
 
It was just a guess. It's a two-parter and Magi 33 & 34 were two parts. This seems like the right time to use those episodes.
 

That is pretty understandable. Hopefully, it'll happen.

I hope the Rangers better not eat up by the huge fish. :redface2:
 
Linear Ranger said:
Well, when you put it that way, here you go

http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0v2g2

So does this mean I still get to live?

There's the promo for Dark Wish. Shows us the first real clips from the approaching three parter. Looks great so far. Cant wait. The Dragon has grown up and is battling Necrolai apparently. Looks like this may be the Battlizer episodes.

ForeverRed said:

nickraman said:
Dark Wish








 
ok that's fuckin awesome, I cannot wait to watch this threeparter, haven't had a three part episode in a while, it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Madison just keeps getting hotter
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…