Am I the only one that like the bike. It looks way better than the SPD ones. I think it will be like SPD but with Red and Yellow being the only ones useing them, since they are the only ones that get them in the toys.
Where have you been in the last 35 years? Faiz was NOTORIOUS for having KICK ASS balls to the walls battles. Prime example when Kitazaki first appeared with the Delta Driver in hand and summoned the Jet Sliger. Therefore causing a battle to ensue as Takumi would use the Faiz Driver to summon to summon one of his own. Another kick ass battle example for from Faiz, Faiz and Kaixa fight Murakami using the Delta Driver with Masato's punk ass in his battle stance in the side car of Side Basshar with Blaygun in hand. How many bikes in PR's semi-craptacular driven by toy sales bikes have a robot form as well as a bike form? That's what I thought. NONE!
True, and Faiz didn't even have that much bike action in it. Kuuga was mutherluvin packed with flippin' sweet bike action that killed anything I've ever seen in any one of many many many Power Rangers bike "battles" where they shoot lasers in slow motion while the cameraman has a seizure and Blink 182 begins singing the action music. :laugh: