My Ultra Series Set Visits!

For those who've never seen this, here I am with Hiroshi "Sharivan" Watari (whom I've known since the late 1980s) in Tokyo back in 2002 (we were drinking):


Heh, that takes me back. Still have the Hiroshi Watari autograph on my door
 


With Brad Warner and Ultraman Gaia on the set of Episode 13 (1998)




Behind the scenes on Episode 18, "Gaia vs. Agul" (1998) ©August Ragone
 
I always knew you visited the sets, August. I remember seeing one or two of these photos in an old issue of Asian Cult Cinema!

Great to see you share these! It's much needed. :thumbs:
 
Thanks, it's fun sharing these -- finally -- and there are a lot more (including photos at Toei in mid-to-late 1980s).
 
For those who never believed me

Well, for a long time you kept saying "I am, I was, I have, I did, etc..." without showing anyithing. How'd you expect people to take your words for real and believe you ?


Anyways, it's a fortune taking these photos (seems the cap is your trademark) with the staff and casting set, although I'm not an Ultra-Series fan (but a Tsuburaya fan in general) ...

By the way, I remember seeing photos of another guy in a Rock/Metal band (devilboy or something ?) I think he's one of your friends who made a visit to the now-closed Tsuburaya HQ and Kaiju Warehouse...
:169: :169:

Later...
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…