My trip to Hong Kong hauls list (Constantly updated)

Ryuutaros

"Training."
I'm in Hong Kong now, YAY!

I will be there for 14 days, and I wanted to make a list of my hauls there each day ect so you can all talk about it and see.


DAY 1
NONE

DAY 2

SIC VOL 40 Kamen Rider Agito and Machine Tornader

DAY 3

SIC Vol.22 Kamen Rider Kuuga

SIC Vol.23 Kamen Rider Ryuki

DAY 4


DAY 5
Spray paints

1/100 Gundam Exia Trans-am mode

DAY 6

DX Ride Booker

DAY 7

NONE

DAY 8

Medicom Kamen Rider Den-o Sword Form



Currently
Pissed that there were no medicom Kamen Rider Kabuto. ANYWHERE
 
Last edited:
I wish I could fast forward a few weeks, then I'd be there right now. :P

I already got my shopping lists done and the anticipation is killing me! :shakefist

Hong Kong, as in the 2nd best place to buy J-goods?

Actually, I have a hard time decided whether Japan or Hong Kong is better for toy shopping. Of course, Japan is much cooler but you can get lots of stuff super-cheap in HK. I felt like I needed to apologize for robbing some places last time I was there. :laugh:
 
Actually, I have a hard time decided whether Japan or Hong Kong is better for toy shopping. Of course, Japan is much cooler but you can get lots of stuff super-cheap in HK. I felt like I needed to apologize for robbing some places last time I was there. :laugh:

lol yup yup, this is true. HK is cheaper, and has more of the old stuff.

I'm going to look for my 1st job this summer. Hopefully I can have as much bread as Emp. :buttrock:

This might be my last year for collecting though. :disappoin
 
Honestly, the big areas would be Japan, China, Singapore, Phillipines, Thailand (in watever order) I think South Korea is behind though.
 
It is a lot easier in Hong Kong to get stuff actually. Since all the Toku toy stores are concentrated together. But Japan is the best for cheaper "new" stuff and just the sheer abundance of everything (magazines, CDs, DVDs) when you go to one of their department stores. It's a toku paradise, Japan is number 1, there's no doubt in my mind.

As for your question: Medicom or SIC

it depends which one you plan to get but I'd go with SICs if I were you.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top