[Anime] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

Getting kicked in the balls was totally overboard.:laugh: Still, enjoyable episode in any case. But the anime is going ridiculously fast in regards to the novel.

They seem to have omitted the last exchange between Kyosuke and Kirino as well.
 
kirino.png

Some mean glare that Kirino has.
 
For that scene I guess Kirino's was too shocked to really react immediately, but honestly, it didn't look like Kirino hated it at all, after all, Kyosuke certainly didn't. Their denial was a little too loud too.

Also, I think Kirino didn't want her friends meeting Kyosuke because of jealousy more than not. From her overbearing attitude toward him for the visit, to her gettinig fairly annoyed by Ayase's friendly overture to Kyosuke, and Ayase saying how she's just selfish, it's like she doesn't want Kyosuke getting attracted to her friends and vice versa (who are models after all), rather than simply having an embarrassing brother.
Why are you copying posts from other forums word for word from animesuki? (unless you're Divini, but I seriously doubt that)
 
Episode 5 was really good but I can't help but hate Ayase. I also feel bad that Saori and Kuroneko were kind of shunned off, especially after Kuroneko won that game for Kirino. If I were Kuroneko I'd be pretty pissed off.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top