Pony, please.
Just finished 19. I think it's really good they're branching out to other areas and the moral at the end kind of justified Rarity. Still, a lot of good animation in this one.

Banned
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbAT1wzS8U&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - PonyCraft 2[/ame]

PARTY HARD
So Twilight Sparkle is probably the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria, rivaled only by the royal princess and their godlike powers.

She also has a thing for astronomy.

Think Princess Celestia was grooming a replacement for Luna? Or just someone who could use the Elements of Harmony?

And she is NOW my favorite Pony of the series. XD

Is it just me or did this latest episode have an honest to goodness fight scene in it? I thought this show was afraid to do that.

Another awesome Rarity episode! The only thing I take the mildest issue with is when she started crying near the end. Personal pet peeve--I always bristle when I see female characters resort to seduction or guilt-trip trickery to get out of a jam, but at least here Rarity's VA is having enough fun with it for me to have fun with it. The moral does indeed work and honestly, I'd expected them to tackle it a lot sooner.

...and next week's Rarity again. Gosh, they sure do love writing for her, don't they?

If makes you feel better look at it that Rarity is actually a master at psychological warfare. Though I do admit the message be could construed to say if you ever get kidnapped crying will set you free. That said as a kid I would cry my eyes out if I knew it would get me out of tough spot.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
sssddd.jpg

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Rainbow Dash! Woot!

Altough, to be honest I like Twilight Sparkle better ^^;

Lurker
I like Apple Jack the most, close second with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy(which is ironic, I never liked a timid female or male character before)

Anyone of you guys downloads the show instead of streaming it? I'm one of them people who doesn't like streaming.