Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Am I the ONLY one here who like Libra? :sweat:

I don't, but I agree it's possible to like both.

I think that Kijima just attracted attention because he was such a flamboyant villain, and a lot of people seem to have been expecting that Hayami would be sent to the Dark Nebula long before now. If he lasts long enough, I can envision some sort of plot to take power for himself or beat out the other Horoscopes. That would make his popularity rise

Henshin a Go-Go!!
HE'S NOT A BRUCE LEE VERSION DISCO BALL ANYMORE NAW!

He wasn't really ever a disco ball, his belt is based one of those illuminating star map globes, and while his standby sound on his belt sounds very 70's i think that, that is more intended to invoke the music one would here in a bruce lee kung-fu movie (obviously being from the same time.) I mean i guess theres a little bit o disco one could glean from his design but i don't think that was the point. I feel like its more of a coincidence, sorta like the putotyra/barney connection.

and for the record i've liked all the horoscopes that have been given actual character development (Scorpio, Libra, AND Cancer)

Lurker
Am I the ONLY one here who like Libra? :sweat:

I don't like him at all. As a Horoscope he has my least favorite design from the 5 the have shown and as a villain he hasn't done anything besides saving Sonoda the first time she lost, in his debut arc, and taking out Kijima, which IMO hurts the series.

Hell, Virgo has been a better villain than him by actually bringing up, sort of, a Horoscope.

Welcome
He wasn't really ever a disco ball, his belt is based one of those illuminating star map globes, and while his standby sound on his belt sounds very 70's i think that, that is more intended to invoke the music one would here in a bruce lee kung-fu movie (obviously being from the same time.) I mean i guess theres a little bit o disco one could glean from his design but i don't think that was the point. I feel like its more of a coincidence, sorta like the putotyra/barney connection.

and for the record i've liked all the horoscopes that have been given actual character development (Scorpio, Libra, AND Cancer)

How about his henshin, which had a beam of light shining on him, similar to a disco, and him turning into a giant rotating meteor/disco ball?

I really like the fact that Meteor hasn't been nerfed yet and is still as powerful as Fourze.Now with Meteor Storm States, he's probably stronger, maybe at Cosmic States level strong.Usually by now, the secondary rider is pretty much nerfed and looks way weaker than his debut.

I'm used to Meteor Storm's design now, but its finisher is soooo underwhelming.At least make the BeyBlade turn into a giant spinning ball or something.I personally would've preferred if the finisher actually had something to do with a storm.In fact, nothing about him has anything to do with a storm, maybe besides those attack effects when he hits people with his "shaft", which will probably disappear in three episodes.

Also, am I the only one who wants Meteor to do a double limit break with the Meteor switch in the Meteor Galaxy and the Meteor Storm switch in the Meteor Storm Shaft?

Last edited:

It's a planetarium, but the disco/70's influences are undeniable.. and that's part of what makes him so awesome, in my opinion. He's easily my favourite design and theme of any Kamen Rider.

I'm really not impressed by Storm though, I think the design looks very silly and the whole spinning top thing doesn't do anything for me. Considering how much they built him up, it was pretty lack luster.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Gold Power!

The blue and gold/yellow really doesn't feel right for Meteor, they should had picked something similar to Meteor's original color themes.
QUOTE]

What is with the Blue/gold combo? Does it look that good? Is that particualrly spacey?

I think the Gold Samurai looks so much better black and gold, and I think the same would be true here. KingRanger makes a bold statement with that color scheme. I say if it works, stick with it.

As for the baybalde/top thing....... it didn't feel cheap, or overyl toyetic. It WAS overtly toyetic, however and I could see myself wanting one if I were younger. It was cool, but not what I wanted for him.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
I really like Cancer, and I think his exit was a bit of a cop out. I don't mind Ryusei's identity remainig a secret, which feels like most of the reason Kijima is gone, but I don't think Meteor Storm should have defeated Cancer.

I'm glad that Libra had him sent to the Dark Nebula, I've been waiting for Hayami to really lose it and do something, but had it been at some other time, like when he first deSuperova'd that would have been more satisfying. Hopefully Hayami will really step it up and produce some Horoscopes soon, though we really need more from Virgo and Leo.

Though I have a theory on Virgo, she is the Lunch lady, and Leo is probably the gardener, maybe the grouds keeper, just wait.

Another great episode of Fourze!

- So long Cancer! Y'know, I think I'm going to miss having Kijima in this show. He was a fun troll who was every subbers worst nightmare, and I think he brought respect back to crab monsters in Toku. I didn't think his Supernova form was too bad, though I was hoping for more of a one on one suit fight to finish him. But Kijima's in the same position as Sonoda, in that he's not actually dead and his switch hasn't been turned off. If Gamou decrees it I assume Virgo could bring either one of them back at anytime. I doubt this is the last we'll see of him.

- Ryusei is finally starting to feel that the Kamen Rider Club and Gentaro mean more to him than just being tools and annoyances. I'm not surprised that he wasn't revealed as Meteor, since I'm sure his secret will make for even more tension once Aries finally appears. I can imagine the Aries arc will have some type of Fourze and Meteor confrontation, culminating in Ryusei finally acknowledging Gentaro as a friend and giving him the handshake. With that in mind, I'm content with Ryusei's secret not being revealed yet.

- Meteor Storm! All things considered, it's not that bad. I liked his insert song, and the scenes of him beating the tar out of Dusterds and cutting off Cancer limb from limb were very satisfying. I admit the top is a little hard to take seriously, and I was expecting a bit more flash from the form, but otherwise I don't think it's a bad upgrade.

- I like Libra well enough, setting aside the fact that he's Garren. He's smug and calm and collected at all times. Well, when he doesn't have to deal with Cancer. And I love how he dealt with Kijima, without even having to lay a finger on him. He's certainly proved himself as the Horoscope who you just can't predict be it when he'll die or how he'll deal with annoyances.

- With Cancer out of the way, I think we can expect our next Horoscope to appear during the Cosmic States arc. The title of the arc's first episode even references Taurus, so it's a fair assumption he'll be the arc's Zodiart. And after Taurus, I think we can expect the rest of the Horoscopes to not be far behind and with Fourze's Ultimate Form the show has an excuse to have them appear and be defeated in an arc one after another. Under the assumption that it can defeat a Horoscope that Meteor Storm can't handle, Cosmic States must be pretty strong.

- Can't wait next week for more Meteor Storm, the Musca Zodiart, and Gentaro vs Ohsugi in a new school year!

Lurker
Am I the only one weirded out that the Machine Massigler actually has a key...? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.