The new Tendou Souji
I'm not surprised too, since I remember that there was a mention of the possibility that the Akibarangers might invade an ongoing shooting of Gobusters.

If after that, Toei decided to follow that up with the Akibarangers running around in the background of the Go-buster episode that would've been filmed sometime around then... I'd love them forever.

Maybe the Akibarangers will make a short appearance in Go-Busters, like Takeshi Hongo (Kamen Rider The First version) in Kabuto for some seconds.

Altair
If after that, Toei decided to follow that up with the Akibarangers running around in the background of the Go-buster episode that would've been filmed sometime around then... I'd love them forever.
That would be the most meta thing ever.
Maybe the Akibarangers will make a short appearance in Go-Busters, like Takeshi Hongo (Kamen Rider The First version) in Kabuto for some seconds.
What episode was that?

Am I the only one not surprised about a cameo?

It did say in the character biographies that "As of late, a lot of her customers seems to have been famous people." I immediately took it as the show would have cameos.

I'm surprised. I kinda thought they'd be distancing themselves from official Sentai.

I'm cool with this though. :)