MTV's True Life: I'm A Fanboy (PR Fandom Episode)

I'm afraid to say.

http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=111765&highlight=morfanominal
 
I bet he would have gotten more response here XD he probably would have gotten to film Keith and his lesbians :laugh:
 
We should take the opportunity of Morphicon next year and interview tons of people from various walks of life and make our OWN Power Rangers documentary. Power Rangers is ending after 16 years... it deserves a decent send off from its fans.

A love letter for all those who worked on it, even Kalish, to thank them for all the hard work.

Agreed.

I'm up for that.
 
Two people, both of whom have been involved with Power Rangers during the Disney years, have tried to make a PR documentary but could not secure the blessings of the House of Mouse. Why do you guys think you can?
 
I bet he would have gotten more response here:

I can just imagine what that thread would be like:

"Hey, guys, I'm Matt Austin, also known as Bridge, the SPD Green Ranger."

"SPD? Wasn't that a Disney season?"

"Diznee seesuns r teh suxors!"

"**** off. Maybe if you were on Time Force, we might give a ****."

"Disney is gay and you're gay for working for them."

"Saban RULEZ!!!22"

"Disney only care about money. **** Disney. Have a nice day."

*Matt Austin now refuses to go to any conventions and publicly denounces PR and its fandom whenever asked about it*
 
We should take the opportunity of Morphicon next year and interview tons of people from various walks of life and make our OWN Power Rangers documentary. Power Rangers is ending after 16 years... it deserves a decent send off from its fans.

Well when Matt Austin tried it he unintentionally poked fun at the fandom at some parts. Namely the guy that was saying "PR is DEEP like its about fighting racism not monsters." I had a good laugh.

Two people, both of whom have been involved with Power Rangers during the Disney years, have tried to make a PR documentary but could not secure the blessings of the House of Mouse. Why do you guys think you can?

Just release it online as a fan film, it doesn't need to be official.
 
This fandom is just too scatterbrained and unorganized heh?

Meanwhile the Firefly fans get their show a frickin' movie. It wasn't even on for a full season!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top