Most Psychotic Fanbase In History.

Oh wow. I know that this is serious and all...but I really couldn't help but laugh.

I do think it's selfish that he's worrying about himself and not worrying about the girls hurting themselves because they can't differentiate between fact and fiction.

Why should he worry about them? His job is to act in a movie, he did that. He has every right to worry about is own well being.
 
I thought we always did?

Well I mean, Narutards were like the limit of fanboyism. I mean, they do a lot of crazy stuff but it's not like it's possible to go into the TV and want to practice "A thousand years of Death" on Naruto's buttocks right? :P
 
Aww man... now any fandom's gonna have to be crazy psycho now to get some media attention because of all those fuckin' emo Twittards.

Hopefully they calm down after puberty.

If only there was a way to use the power of Twillight for the GOOD of humanity instead of destroying the world!
 
What. The. ****.

Seriously, the Twilight Books are not good enough to get this kind of crazed fandom. Edward Cullens is not the second coming of Christ.

And if they're this excited from the movies...****.
 
If only there was a way to use the power of Twillight for the GOOD of humanity instead of destroying the world!
Unlike 4Chan. Sure, they're the root of all internet evil and must be destroyed someday, but at least they've caught pedo's before.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top