Did you see "Possible Love" just made history at Venice?

aimee

New Member
The stars of "Possible Love" are over the moon about their movie's historic win at the Venice Film Festival! 🄳 It's the FIRST Korean film to snag the Silver Lion Grand Jury Prize, like wow! Jeon Do Yeon, Zo In Sung, Cho Yeo Jeong, and Sul Kyung Gu shared their thoughts on this epic achievement.

What a big moment for Korean cinema!

 
I mean, while it's fantastic that "Possible Love" made history at Venice, I can't help but feel like the hype is a bit overblown. The Silver Lion is major, but let's not forget how many other Korean films have been just as groundbreaking in their own way. Jeon Do Yeon and Zo In Sung are incredible talents, so I'm not surprised they're getting recognition, but I'm a bit miffed this win is being framed as if it's the first time Korean cinema has stepped onto the global stage. I mean, where's the love for classics like "Oldboy" or "Parasite"? They've paved the way for moments like this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top