Most Badass Red Ranger in Super Sentai

From the Sentai series I have seen the most badass is probably Captain Marvelous. And then DekaRed.
 
oh man, I can't help but chuckle seeing Marvelous getting most of the votes in this thread. it just tells me that most of you haven't seen any series other than Gokaiger. :P
 
oh man, I can't help but chuckle seeing Marvelous getting most of the votes in this thread. it just tells me that most of you haven't seen any series other than Gokaiger. :P
This. So much.

Sentai has so much more to offer in its Red Senshi. I'm sure there are a few more that are more badass than Marvelous :laugh:
 
Ninja Red, Time Red, Magi Red, GoRed, GingaRed.... put simply you arent the best unless Seiji is your suit actor. And besides TimeRed was a dual weilder, now that is badass. Name another Red senshi who did that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top