Most Anticipated Movie of 2009....

since there's a videogame one, might as well make a movie one...hopefully i didnt start a double thread in here...

so what u wanna watch this year....????

as for me:
TF2
Wolverine
T4
Watchmen (if it even comes out)
Ninja Assassin
Star Trek
maybe Avatar
 
Command Performance!
horns.gif
 
right now for me just transformers and terminator...

ONe could add underworld to the list ... I'm rather surprised to see another one of these I wonder if they will continue the last store with another one after this one ...

Hmmm not sure what else is out there ... Perhaps startrek but I duno bout that one ... Not really excited about it ... I think the only marvel movie out this year is going to be wolverine & thats not doing too much for me ... should be fun but eh ... Perhaps I'd enjoy it more if I knew we would be getting at least one more xmen movie out of it as well :S


OH HELL!! You know what for me aside from tf & termy .... DENO Movie Subbed! I can not freaking wait to see this one!
 
I could care less about Transformers, The Terminator is I guess something I will go see. The two movies coming out this year I am the most excited about are X-Men Origins Wolverine and Half Blood Prince.
 
I could care less about Transformers

Same. The first one was awful, but it made so much money that they clearly didn't learn a lesson, so I don't expect much from this one.

That being said, I don't know what movie I'm really anticipating. I guess Star Trek?
 
Star Trek, Wolverine ... yeah, I guess that's it.

Kinda weary of Transformers but it could be good. Word around the water cooler is they tightened some stuff up and learned from their admitted mistakes on the first one. But who knows?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top