KAGEKI It stinks. Jun 25, 2008 #11 Congratulations, now she can teach her kids how she kicked ass saving the world from total devastation :laugh: .
Congratulations, now she can teach her kids how she kicked ass saving the world from total devastation :laugh: .
Tanuki Member Jun 25, 2008 #12 Yay, she breeds! Congrats lady. Though this close to 40, it's really not going to be that easy a pregnancy
Yay, she breeds! Congrats lady. Though this close to 40, it's really not going to be that easy a pregnancy
JFC ♥ 大好き ♥ Jun 25, 2008 #14 Whoa, she's 37? :O_O: Keith Justice said: Oh crap! I knew I should've used protection! :O_O: Click to expand... Don't worry Keith! Maury Povich to the rescue! [hide] [/hide]
Whoa, she's 37? :O_O: Keith Justice said: Oh crap! I knew I should've used protection! :O_O: Click to expand... Don't worry Keith! Maury Povich to the rescue! [hide] [/hide]
x1xBladex1x Member Jun 25, 2008 #16 She doesn't look 37..does she? Anywho, congrats to her. She was my favorite power ranger. lol Hopefully the child will look like her. XD
She doesn't look 37..does she? Anywho, congrats to her. She was my favorite power ranger. lol Hopefully the child will look like her. XD
kC Member Jun 25, 2008 #17 Keith Justice said: Oh crap! I knew I should've used protection! :O_O: Click to expand... You wish....you soooo wish...
Keith Justice said: Oh crap! I knew I should've used protection! :O_O: Click to expand... You wish....you soooo wish...
L Ladymercury the baddest bitch Jun 25, 2008 #19 Hahahaha congrats to the ranger I hated the most in Power Rangers.
x1xBladex1x Member Jun 25, 2008 #20 Ladymercury said: Hahahaha congrats to the ranger I hated the most in Power Rangers. Click to expand... :O_O:
Ladymercury said: Hahahaha congrats to the ranger I hated the most in Power Rangers. Click to expand... :O_O: