Thanks!

Anyway, congratulations! Since the major I'm currently in doesn't offer a BA, I'm kinda stuck with, if I ever decide to go through the hells of English teaching, NOVA. But congratulations and much luck!

Thanks, LM! What is your major BTW?

I wouldn't suggest going for NOVA. NOVA is experiencing a ton of problems with the government right now.

Also, one of their female eikaiwa teachers was murdered recently as well.

the baddest *****
Thanks, LM! What is your major BTW?

I wouldn't suggest going for NOVA. NOVA is experiencing a ton of problems with the government right now.

Also, one of their female eikaiwa teachers was murdered recently as well.

Film Editing and Production. I guess you would just call it Mass Communications. Hahaha

My friend with with NOVA, she said their inner politics sucks mad balls. I believe her, NOVA is just another cookie cutter company. If I ever wanted to persue teaching English, I'd probably fly over there and find a job with a private company since I like a BA.

But honestly, my career choice is Flight Attending and the moment I manage to land this interview with USAir, I'll probably quit school xD.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Congrats & Good Luck MJRM! I'm actually doing the same sort of thing right now.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Thanks, Iga. What program are you on right now? And what prefecture is 仮面の世界 located?:laugh:

Oops, what I meant is that I'm also in the midst of the application/interview process right now. :sweat:

I am applying to a bunch of various programs for both ALT and Eikaiwa positions, and I hope I'll be able to do it in Kansai/specifially Kobe, but who knows at this point. One way or another, I'll get back there.

Mikey Joe, you do know you'll be mailing me Toku stuff, right? :p

Haha, of course!

Oops, what I meant is that I'm also in the midst of the application/interview process right now. :sweat:

I am applying to a bunch of various programs for both ALT and Eikaiwa positions, and I hope I'll be able to do it in Kansai/specifially Kobe, but who knows at this point. One way or another, I'll get back there.

Good luck!

For my placement, I didn't really ask for anywhere specific. I actually prefer the rural area so I have no choice but to speak Japanese.

To Mikey Joe:

Congrats, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Thanks man! And thanks again for letting me stay at your badass house during my interviews!:buttrock: You'll always have a place to stay in Japan.:thumbs:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Already hired? Congrats dude! :buttrock: