Mikey Joe's Moving To Japan Toku Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deeply apologize for any inconvenience, but I think I'm going to have to let go of the Grip Phone.

I'm really sorry man, but at least now it can possibly go to someone better.

...you're not mad, are you?
 
Updated the first post for HaiTien78.

There's another person in RB that wants the Ginga Brace but I will give you first dibs. We can meet up at the same place again!:buttrock:

EDIT: One more Gou Gou Changer available for sale!
 
Last edited:
Mikey, I gotta pass on the DinoMinder & Gourai Changer. I'm strapped for cash at the moment.

BUT... when you do move to Japan, if you find any Braces from Chageman to Liveman, Jetman, or Ohranger. Grab 'em for me and I'll toss ya' the dinero.
 
Eh? SP License back for sale?

Okay, so I'm currently making another deal with someone for their Ultimate DaiBouken. Once I get their reply...

Tris, I might be able to buy your SP License. Might. I have the money now, unlike last time when I thought I could buy the Gold Grip Phone. I apologize for that.

Anyway, I might be able to buy. What's your asking price, $60?

I'm currently vacationing in New York, I should be back in New Jersey by Sunday or Monday next week. I have the money, so would you mind if you held it for me? I know it was a hassle last time and I'm still sorry about that. But this time I think I can get it. It'll just...take time.

If you hate me right now, then I understand. I'm really, deeply sorry.
 
Okay, update: Yes, I still have the money. But I'm seeing my dad this Friday (he gives me money each time I see him...lol), and I just need to make sure I can have enough to save myself. I'm purchasing an Accellular for $40 right now, plus the $60 SP License...that's eating up my allowance. So I kindly ask to wait until Friday.

Is that okay? Or do you just want to sell it off to someone else now? I understand if you want to do that.

Or impale me with ten needles. That's fine too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top