Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this is a little hard for me to do but due to the fact that I am moving to Japan for work this September, I am getting rid of MY WHOLE collection. Most of my collection are Super Sentai changers. Hopefully, I can find some buyers here at Henshin Justice and Rangerboard that will take care of these toys as much as I did. I know that most of the members here at HJU/RB are serious collectors and will treasure these items.

It’s time for me to move on with my life and become part of the working class in Japan. Please give my collections a good home!!

Prices

Toy prices for newer series are shown as marked. If you want the item, please just let me know by posting in this thread. For some older Sentai toys (such as Zyuranger, Dairanger, etc.) Please make your bid by PM. The winning buyer will be informed by PM as well to protect their privacy.

Toy Condition
The condition of each toy is listed right under the picture. The older series are used once and checked for the condition of electronics. The newer series (such as Magiranger and Boukenger) most of them are NEW.

Payment

I take Paypal (preferred method), Money Order and Cash (BOTH options of course at buyers’ risk).

Shipping

I ship worldwide so please do not hesitate to buy. I will try to work with you regardless whichever part of the world you are from. For customers located in the United States, I usually ship via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. For international buyers, please let me know which country you are located so I can calculate the postage for you.

Lastly, if you guys have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me! Thanks again for your support.

Now, let’s get the ball rollin’!

Kamen Rider Series

DSC00632.jpg

Kamen Rider Ryuki V-Buckle (with Ouja and Knight deck) - $35 (Opened once to test the electronics) SOLD TO FOREVER KNIGHT
Kamen Rider Faiz Driver - $35 SOLD TO SCIKAIJU

DSC00633.jpg

Kamen Rider Kabuto Kabuto Zector - $60 (Played once to test the electronics) SOLD TO IMPULSE 87

Kamen Rider Kabuto Kunai Gun - $30 (MISB) SOLD TO KR DIO

Super Sentai Series

DSC00634.jpg

Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman V-Changer Brace - $55 (Minor box wear)
Kousoku Sentai Turboranger Turbo Brace – PM for bid (Played twice) SOLD TO CC LEMON
Chojin Sentai Jetman Cross Changer - $60 (Played once) SOLD TO GATACK SSS

DSC00640.jpg

Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Dino Buckler – PM for bid (Played twice, minor box wear)
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger Dragon Symphony Zyusouken – PM for bid (Played once, minor box wear, I didn’t put my mouth in the mouthpiece…so do not worry!)

DSC00642.jpg

Gosei Sentai Dairanger Aurachanger – $90 (Played twice) SOLD TO Siraaj
Ninja Sentai Kakuranger Doron Changer – SOLD TO ZEOCHAKRAM
Choriki Sentai Ohranger Power Brace - $60 SOLD TO Siraaj
Denji Sentai Megaranger Digitizer – PM for bid SOLD TO SPDRedRanger

DSC00643.jpg

Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Gingabrace - $45 SOLD TO HAITIEN78
Seijuu Sentai Gingaman Ginga Daikessen Set (Lights of Ginga) - $35 SOLD TO GAOHUNTER

DSC00645.jpg

Kyuukyuu Sentai Gogo V Go Go Brace – PM for bid (Played built in game once) SOLD TO HAITIEN78
Mirai Sentai Timeranger Chrono Changer - $35 (Played once) ON HOLD FOR VASH THE STAMPEDE
Mirai Sentai Timeranger Time Emblem Version-F (Time Fire version) - $35 SOLD TO HAITIEN78

DSC00646.jpg

Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger Gourai Changer – $40 (Opened once) ON HOLD FOR FOREVER KNIGHT
Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger Hurricane Gyro - $40 (Played once) SOLD TO EUGENELABA

DSC00647.jpg

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Dino Minder - $50 (Played once) ON HOLD FOR FOREVER KNIGHT

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Dino Commander - $50 (Played once) SOLD TO GATACK SSS
Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger Dino Brace AbareMax Version - $35 (MISB) SOLD

DSC00648.jpg

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger SP License - $60 (Played once, ALL stickers UNAPPLIED)
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Master License - $65 (Played once, ALL stickers UNAPPLIED)
Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger Brace Throttle - $35 (Played once) SOLD TO YELLOW STRANGER

DSC00651.jpg

Mahou Sentai Magiranger Magiphone - $30 (Played once) SOLD TO YELLOW STRANGER

Mahou Sentai Magiranger Uuza Phone - $40 (MISB) SOLD TO RONIN RED
Mahou Sentai Magiranger MotherPhone -$35 (MISB)
Mahou Sentai Magiranger Gripphone Regular Version - $30 (MISB)
Mahou Sentai Magiranger Gripphone GOLD Version – $50 (Played once, all cards are NOT punched)
Mahou Sentai Magiranger DVDs - $5 each SOLD TO NOLEAFCLOVER1999

DSC00652.jpg

Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger Gogo Changer - $35 (MISB) 1 available SOLD TO SILVER SLAYER
Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger Gogo Changer - $35 (MISB) 1 available SOLD TO IMPULSE87
Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger Gogo Changer - $30 (Played once) 1 available SOLD TO HAITIEN78
Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger Accelular - $40 (MISB) 1 available SOLD TO CARBONBLUE
Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger Accelular - $35 (Played once) 1 available SOLD TO MYSTERY OTAKU
Gou Gou Sentai Boukenger DVD Volume 1 - $5 SOLD TO KEYBLADEKNIGHT

Thanks for looking and your support!:023:

Last edited:
Eye See You
For the V-Buckle, does it have an Ouja deck? so if I put it on display and keep it in the box it'll show the Ouja deck rather than Ryuki?.

If yes, consider it SOLD.

I REALLY REALLY want the kabuto belt, but is there any way to lower that price? like $55? becuase with the shipping, i'd rather buy it on ebay (which i spotted a auction)

and where do you live right now? and im assuming those prices are all in USD? I live edmonton, alberta, canada, please PM me if you can sell it to me. :)

Thumbs Down
Could reduse the Faiz belt price to $30? cause I would like to have it. PM me to work out the details on the S+H. Reserve for me please, thanks.

I REALLY REALLY want the kabuto belt, but is there any way to lower that price? like $55? becuase with the shipping, i'd rather buy it on ebay (which i spotted a auction)

and where do you live right now? and im assuming those prices are all in USD? I live edmonton, alberta, canada, please PM me if you can sell it to me. :)

why did you reply to those two people and not me :bawling:

Eye See You
I took it out of the box for you so you can see...Hope this answers your question.:thumbs:

dsc00655kz5.jpg

Awesome. Do me a fav, replace the Ryuki deck with the Ouja one and put it back in the box as if it was to be displayed and take another shot and show me....

I just need to get a visual of how it will look hanging on my wall next to my DX Hopper Zecter. {Ouja & Kick Hopper are my fav New Gen Riders, which is why I must do this}.

PM me with the eBay listing and I will try to match the price for you.:thumbs:

Awesome. Do me a fav, replace the Ryuki deck with the Ouja one and put it back in the box as if it was to be displayed and take another shot and show me....

I just need to get a visual of how it will look hanging on my wall next to my DX Hopper Zecter. {Ouja & Kick Hopper are my fav New Gen Riders, which is why I must do this}.

Your wish is my command....

I tried it with both the flash on and without just to be on the safe side.

dsc00656dj4.jpg

dsc00657px6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.