Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

Weren't there promo videos that were released before the film involving Belial talking? I only ask because in those promo videos Belial's mouth moved as he was talking. That had me thrilled and I though that they were were actually going to have "lips" sync up with his speech. Unfortunately his mouth moves very little in the finished film.

The only point I can recall his mouth moving was at the very end when he's part of the composite monster whose name I always forget. :P And even then, there wasn't a huge amount of movement...
 
Loved the movie but was bored to death with the Monster Graveyard scene until Ultraman Zero showed up
that scene felt like it was going on forever
If there is anything they should change in the movie it's that part

can't wait for the TV series
need more Ultraman Zero action :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top