Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

I just hope they aren't the equivalent of HK subs... But if Tsubaray itself is doing it, I would think they'll get better translators than that. And won't have to go through Chinese first. :P

Seeing the official DVD subs for Ultraman The Next, there is no need to worry that it will turn out bad. :thumbs:
 
I'm not so much concered about the subs as I am the resolution. The copy I currently own, and the copy that was circulated the most, of Super Ultra 8 Brothers isn't very impressive in that regard.
 

:buttrock:

I got a feeling that I will not only be getting the b-r but the memorial dvd set aswell. My wallet is going to hate me again.

I just hope they aren't the equivalent of HK subs... But if Tsubaray itself is doing it, I would think they'll get better translators than that. And won't have to go through Chinese first. :P

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.
 
Well, chances are someone will sub them, even if Tsubaraya doesn't. I better try to get a region-free player by April, though. Cuz I want this movie!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top