Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie


Awesome! Thanks, James!

Hey Mike! This stuff is great. :thumbs:

Yep, I'm still here, just got back from dinner with the producer and director - everyone's in a very good mood these days :)


_Mike

Luckily the director speaks English or that would be an awkward dinner... :laugh:

so wait, he doesn't fight anyone as Reimon? Then what's the point in being able to transform?

Well, I watched the show raw so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but it seemed to me that Rei's monsters were more powerful when he was transformed.
 
so wait, he doesn't fight anyone as Reimon? Then what's the point in being able to transform?

Reimon has fought with aliens in the Ultra Galaxy NEO series. He fought Metron-Seijin and Nackle-Seijin. May be Guts-Seijin if I remember correctly. But these fights are when he is in his Reionics Mode, making him more ruthless and violent. Gomora has that mode too and both characters will use it in Ultra Galaxy Legends.
 

Sir, I assume the music in that clip is made by you. If all of the music is that level, my little greedy hands need to touch that CD asap.

No, really. Seems you've done a good work.


Yes, that's a clip from the final film, and you'll be happy (?) to know that both musically, and action-wise, it's far from the most intense action in the movie. :)

Thanks; glad you like it!


_Mike
 
I just saw at Nico Nico Douga a clip where the producer (Mr. Junya Okabe) asks Belial to personally sign some limited-edition figures of himself...:)

And guess what was his response?...:laugh:
 
1260059307054.gif


MUST... WATCH... THAT... FREAKIN'.... MOVIEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 
Reimon has fought with aliens in the Ultra Galaxy NEO series. He fought Metron-Seijin and Nackle-Seijin. May be Guts-Seijin if I remember correctly. But these fights are when he is in his Reionics Mode, making him more ruthless and violent. Gomora has that mode too and both characters will use it in Ultra Galaxy Legends.

cool, thanks for all the info you guys:thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top