Zero Slugger can surely cut it down to pieces of meat![]()
He has a brief appearance and just shouts out "Taihen da!" (This is terrible!)Ultraman Boy is going to be in it, right¿
I saw the movie on Tuesday. I think it's already been posted in this thread, but I put some quick thoughts on my blog: http://jamesballard.blogspot.com/How do you know?
He has a brief appearance and just shouts out "Taihen da!" (This is terrible!)
Perhaps. There are so many characters in this movie that I can't really remember who appears in what scene. The aforementioned mentioned bit where he shouts out is what stood out most to me for Ultraman Boy. Also, I didn't really think this was a spoiler; I thought it was already confirmed he was appearing in the movie, and the line is so vague it could mean anything.Wasn't he also in a scene among the Ultra Senshis practicing the Kousen (light beam)?...:eyebrow:
I wasn't meaning to hide anything. I saw the movie and really love it. I just don't want to talk about it too much in case I get accused to showing off or rubbing people's noses in it. That would never be my intent, but I feel my posts sometimes get misinterpreted. Maybe it's just the way I type.Oh right, right. I forgot. Well let that be the last of your spoilers on here without hiding it!![]()