Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legend The Movie

10r3ern.jpg


This roster for the movie thus far.
 
This movie may actually make me go back and watch previous ultraman stuff. Dunno but somethign about this film is really pulling me in that no trailers or clips before could ever do.

Though I think it has somethign to do with that evil ultra's design.
 
Gawd I wish more Ultraman was subbed.
wait, how many are licensed?

The only series available in the US are the original Ultraman (though this was part of Chaiyo's fraudulent theft of the Ultra-series and the DVD's are riddled with programming errors last I checked), and Ultraman Tiga (by far the best set, subtitled and with lots of extras!)

http://www.amazon.com/UltraMan-TIGA...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253330822&sr=8-1

There are a few movies and one cartoon dvd put out in America:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraman-Gaia...ef=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253330833&sr=8-8

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraman-II-F...ef=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253330833&sr=8-9

http://www.amazon.com/Ultraman-Tiga...=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253330833&sr=8-14

UltraSeven got a dub but no video release. Ultraman Towards the Future was released stateside but the VHS's are hard to come by.
 
wait the one between Dyna and ... I'm not sure what you call them... the "Red shirts" I guess. Wasn't he in Ultraman Maxx, Zenothos I think his name was. He gave Max his other weapon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top